• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No the trap was on the field I talk too the team and has of right now where one

David u coming

I am stuck at the office until 6 or so - first of the month billing :lol:

Hard to get from Nashville to McMinnville in 30 minutes... but I do have a hemi! :lol:

Nah - better stay close to the office - by the time I get there ya would be in the 5th inning or so....

unless ya go to 1:00am in the morning again like ya did a few years ago - well - your ballfield went that long - ya just watched :lol:

unless ya go to 1:00am in the morning again like ya did a few years ago - well - your ballfield went that long - ya just watched :lol:

Ouch, man. Very 'ouch.'

Coach Holt called me at 4, and said we're definitely on. And I'm substituting on P.A. because the radio guys are doing election coverage, so I'm working on my mic voice as we speak. Good luck to both teams, and remember, as Henry Rollins so eloquently said: "Hero time starts right now!"

Lets go to those bylaws again:

By-Law Tie-Breakers:

1) Best District Winning Percentage

2) Head-To-Head

3) Record against rest of district, highest to lowest seed

4) Head to Head run differential (between all teams tied)

5) Run differential against rest of the district

6) Coin Flip

Run Differential will probably not come into play this year???

I may be stupid but not sure if there is a tie how can district winning percentage come into play each team that is tied for second has the same district winning percentage... That's why they are tied

Ouch, man. Very 'ouch.'

Coach Holt called me at 4, and said we're definitely on. And I'm substituting on P.A. because the radio guys are doing election coverage, so I'm working on my mic voice as we speak. Good luck to both teams, and remember, as Henry Rollins so eloquently said: "Hero time starts right now!"

Remember the rules of being a good PA Guy:

10 Simple Rules for PA Guys

Be Clear, Concise, & Correct

No Cheerleading

Don't Criticize Official's Calls

Be Prepared-Show Up Early

Check Pronunciations

Calm Crowd in Emergency

Preview New Music

Do Not Editorialize

Use a 'PA Mic' w/ on-off switch

Have Fun and Relax!!!!!!

I'm unmute.... thanks to Riverdaleman. Lefty is not throwing, and like I said yesterday, it will be more like Faust, or Holder. Any word out of WC. Are we still on for tonight?

Why isnt lefty throwing do you not control your destiny at all also why didnt they throw him against KIllian? are they saving it all for the tournament or is he trying to stay out of the Riverdale bracket?

Also i am glad you are unmute but can i have that mute for my kids at home LOL just playing