Best d2 players

DE-LAX

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think one of the best players we've played this year in dII would have to be Snider from Cookeville. He is definitely the best attack/middie we've played. Defense, ill agree with shims4 Andy Preston is a great defender who is definitely all-state material (so what if he's on my team, i can still talk about him)

yea on attack i would have to agree that jack cleary is one of the best ive seen this year as well as snider from cookeville...altho i havent seen anyone from cordova at all yet so im not sure..on middie i think matt felker is one of the best in the state even tho he did break his leg unfortunately in the webb game..i would agree that andy preston is one of the best in the state as well as Andre from Brentwood. at goalie i would have to go with either McConnell from centennial or Catterton from Brentwood, both guys were all state last year i think..idk bout LSM i havent really seen anyone whos dominant at that position cept for maybe the guy from centennial dont kno his name tho.

The guy from centennial is Heinold. As far as goalie i take mcconnell over catterton. Experience levels are unmatched. I have not viewed any cordova players as well. But im sure they have talent on thier field. All state recognitions should be interesting this year.

The guy from centennial is Heinold. As far as goalie i take mcconnell over catterton. Experience levels are unmatched. I have not viewed any cordova players as well. But im sure they have talent on thier field. All state recognitions should be interesting this year.

do you have a studder? :thumb: McConnell didn't impress me much this year.

When was your matchup with him

I've watched him in several games....looking at the stats, Catterton is waaay ahead of McConnell in saves...geez :blink:

btw PleaseBallStophere who do you play for and what position? I assume goalie?

Edited by thinklax