TN MIRCLE CLASSIC

I can post them Friday night when I get the schedule. I know the 13u Lady Panthers play Friday night 5pm against Columbus Lady Flames. Also in that pool are the GA Pistols Gold and the Western PA Bruins. I heard there were 20 plus teams in the 12u and 13u brackets. KGC Lady Pride is not playing- playing in another local tournament. 12u lady Panthers play the AL Ballers Friday at 6:15pm.

The Dayton Lady Hoopstars 16u who finished #3rd in the country last year as 15u, beat the Tennesseee Team Pride 15u in overtime 61-56. Pride was down by 14 early, but came back to take a 3 point lead with 9 sec. to go. A Dayton guard who had not taken a 3 the entire game came down and nailed a well defended 23-footer to send it to overtime. Great game.There were 104 teams in the classic 10u-16u.

This was a great tournament with the exception of the officials. I watched many games and the officiating was lazy at best. No wonder, most of the officials had knee braces, were obese, or otherwise limped up and down the court causing them to be out of position for most calls. Any other insight?

This was a great tournament with the exception of the officials. I watched many games and the officiating was lazy at best. No wonder, most of the officials had knee braces, were obese, or otherwise limped up and down the court causing them to be out of position for most calls. Any other insight?