MBA V RYAN

MBA looked well organized and well coached. Congrats on the victory.

That new coach seems to know what he is doing.

Ryan were in disarray at the back and their midfield is playing kick and run. No creativity at all in the middle.

MBA have raised the bar with a team with only two travel players.

I don't see Ryan making it out of Regionals.

Maybe MBA can run a coaching a clinics during the summer that the Ryan staff can attend.

MBA to win state

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan were in disarray at the back and their midfield is playing kick and run. No creativity at all in the middle.

Maybe MBA can run a coaching a clinics during the summer that the Ryan staff can attend.

MBA to win state

Ouch!

MBA to win state

Congrats to mba on the win. The coahcing staff at Ryan won a state championship last year. I think they may have beaten both teams that played for the AAA championship during the regular season...I am not sure, but if I am wrong I am sure that someone on the board will correct me. I think that MBA is a very good team, but do not forget about BGA in your region. I beleive that the team to beat in d2 this year is CBHS, it will be quite a challange for any team from the middle or east to send CBHS packing. This is not to take anything away from anyone, but I beleive that CBHS is the best team not only in d2, but in the state of Tennessee. We will all find out soon...The real season starts next week.

Let's slow down a bit on CBHS. People who haven't seen them are saying they are the best team in Tennessee? Look at their schedule. They played Farragut and Bearden, both of whom were down at the time (neither of those teams has any depth, and bearden sat a lot of starters) Other than that, their schedule isn't too tough.

Let's slow down a bit on CBHS. People who haven't seen them are saying they are the best team in Tennessee? Look at their schedule. They played Farragut and Bearden, both of whom were down at the time (neither of those teams has any depth, and bearden sat a lot of starters) Other than that, their schedule isn't too tough.

Your right, i have not seen MBA play, so i do not know if they are good enough to beat CBHS or not, but i know that CBHS scores a good percentage of their opportunities and are a very very good team, being good in every position. I just find it hard for them to lose this season.

But Brentwood High Schools schedule is super hard!!!! :thumb:

Your right, i have not seen MBA play, so i do not know if they are good enough to beat CBHS or not, but i know that CBHS scores a good percentage of their opportunities and are a very very good team, being good in every position. I just find it hard for them to lose this season.

Congrats to mba on the win. The coahcing staff at Ryan won a state championship last year. I think they may have beaten both teams that played for the AAA championship during the regular season...I am not sure, but if I am wrong I am sure that someone on the board will correct me. I think that MBA is a very good team, but do not forget about BGA in your region. I beleive that the team to beat in d2 this year is CBHS, it will be quite a challange for any team from the middle or east to send CBHS packing. This is not to take anything away from anyone, but I beleive that CBHS is the best team not only in d2, but in the state of Tennessee. We will all find out soon...The real season starts next week.

Ryan won state last year on the back on their keeper and a very creative mid fielder. Let's face it the standard last year was poor at best. The level of play in High school soccer which has lagged behind travel for years is finally catching up and will demand high standards of coaches.

I have not seen CBHS play yet so I can't say. MBA and BGA are well coached and organized teams. BGA was expected they have some excellent player but they alway under preform come tournament time the last few years. MBA are a suprise the school has gone out and brought in a professional coach and he has done wonders with a team of no bodies.

Both Ryan and BGA were beaten by MBA but have more talented players.

So its got to have something to do with coaching.

Ryan won state last year on the back on their keeper and a very creative mid fielder. Let's face it the standard last year was poor at best. The level of play in High school soccer which has lagged behind travel for years is finally catching up and will demand high standards of coaches.

I have not seen CBHS play yet so I can't say. MBA and BGA are well coached and organized teams. BGA was expected they have some excellent player but they alway under preform come tournament time the last few years. MBA are a suprise the school has gone out and brought in a professional coach and he has done wonders with a team of no bodies.

Both Ryan and BGA were beaten by MBA but have more talented players.

So its got to have something to do with coaching.

mba has more talented players than ryan, yes their coach is amazing but the players are the ones winning games. u cant just come out nd say that mba wins games strictly on their coach. nd i really dont think our team is a surprise i think the only surprises this year were our poor poor performances in memphis.

the score was 3-1

Edited by vasilios