USJ moves to 14AA Semi-Finals.

necvol

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa! good game for the Bruins. Do ya ever get that feeling that you wish you could save a few of those runs for later in the tourney?

btw..I think Delashmit is the correct spelling. We played them last week and that is how I recall it spelled on their roster.

IMO, the team needed a big offensive game to get them out of the offensive funk they have been in the last few games. I'm optimistic that the bats have come out to stay. However, there is a big difference in Haywood's pitching and Covington's pitching.

Monday's game vs Covington should be a dandy as the winner will be in the driver's seat to win the District, host the Region and make it to State.

IMO, the team needed a big offensive game to get them out of the offensive funk they have been in the last few games. I'm optimistic that the bats have come out to stay. However, there is a big difference in Haywood's pitching and Covington's pitching.

Monday's game vs Covington should be a dandy as the winner will be in the driver's seat to win the District, host the Region and make it to State.

the bruins still have there work cut for them on monday ......it will be a tough game

:lol: Oh so funny. You must have stayed up all night thinking that one up. Judging by your lack of punctuation, you must have a Dyersburg education. :P

Talk about something that is true, and that you can back up. :)

Good job Bruins! Good luck against Covington tomorrow. B)

i have a jackson education and live in jackson . i hope usj gets covington monday and i am for all jackson teams in their tournament . why do you not like covington or dyersburg.

i have a jackson education and live in jackson . i hope usj gets covington monday and i am for all jackson teams in their tournament . why do you not like covington or dyersburg.

If you are for USJ, then why take the cheap shot about buying players? That team has had many obstacles to overcome this year, and they keep on winning. I think they have the desire to make it happen again this year. :blink: As far as other teams, I know, respect, and pull for kids on teams all over West TN. That includes Covington, and Dyersburg too. I know many kids on both teams, and think they both have a chance to make it far in this tourny, maybe all the way. :angry: It wouldn't surprise me a bit. But I'm picking USJ to go all the way. :blink: