GVILLE AND CTOWN

Some people need lives!!!! Come on now, almost 11,350 posts. A Mason with a skull as his avatar.....on an internet website talking trash all the time. I would love to sit on coacht all hours of the day and do nothing!!!!! You're a GREAT example muffin!!!!! Surprised you don't get ASKED all the time

Have you ever asked or been asked?

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can do that on your own? By the way are you a fair weather fan or to young to know?

oh I am pretty young, to young to know I guess, what you are talking about? But what I do know is that I have better things to do with my time than make over 11,000 posts, keep it up champ! ;)

Edited by Z King of D Swing

oh I am pretty young, to young to know I guess, what you are talking about? But what I do know is that I have better things to do with my time than make over 11,000 posts, keep it up champ! ;)

Better things to do,then take your bottle,change your diaper and go to bed,someone will be by later to read you a bedtime story,just your luck tonights story is Gordonsville and the Gold ball,good nite. :lol:;)

Better things to do,then take your bottle,change your diaper and go to bed,someone will be by later to read you a bedtime story,just your luck tonights story is Gordonsville and the Gold ball,good nite. ;);)

Man that was so funny, I'm so glad you stay on here and post all the time, it keeps me and others laughing. You are really funny my friend. Can you tell me a different story than the Gold ball one though, I don't really care to hear about how the Owls beat the State Champs in week 1. I've heard it to many times already.

Edited by Z King of D Swing

Man that was so funny, I'm so glad you stay on here and post all the time, it keeps me and others laughing. You are really funny my friend. Can you tell me a different story than the Gold ball one though, I don't really care to hear about how the Owls beat the State Champs in week 1. I've heard it to many times already.

Have you already give up on week 0,like I said fair weather fan.

Better things to do,then take your bottle,change your diaper and go to bed,someone will be by later to read you a bedtime story,just your luck tonights story is Gordonsville and the Gold ball,good nite. :D:lol:

How is that stone working business? And... who is your team? Do you even have the guts to pick a team and stand by them? Is getting on here and bashing SC all you can do? That takes a BIG PERSON, especially when you are just a poor way fairing stranger. I feel sorry for you. Doesn't all that hate just burn you up inside? I would hate to live like that. I trully hope you aren't involved with kids in ANY way. What would you teach them? "Kids, you don't have to take a stand, you don't have to be positve, encouraging or motivating. Just find somebody that you are really jealous of or just don't like and bash them with every opportunity. That leads to a very long and sucessfull future. Take my word for it, COWARDS live forever." :D

If you haven't noticed, pretty much everyone who is a fan of SCHS, has been saying Gordansville, this whole thread. As kind of an on going joke that started a while back about how no one on here could spell. I seriously don't think I'm hurting anyone's feelings, but if I am, I am truly sorry, it must have gotten to you, and for that I am so so sorry. I will really try to grow up, I really will. And you are so right, we are very ignorant, and for that we are sorry. So sorry, that we can't be more like you, all grown up.

no, it doesn't hurt my feelings. And the whole GorDANsville thing has been going on for years, but I just never really understood why SC fans would show their true ignorance :D

As for the game, Gordonsville will get beat for the what, 8th year in a row. There were some good ones a few years back, but now, they are just boring.

If Smith County wanted a dominant program, they should have done the smart thing and combined the schools before building two new ones, but I guess the Board of Education knows more of this than I do.

Have you already give up on week 0,like I said fair weather fan.

Yea, I am a real fair weather fan, you don't know enough about me to be making assumptions like that, but to fill you in. I was at SCHS for 4 years, 5 if you count when the Jr. High was connected, and I have supported, and played sports for the Owls all those years. Who else does it sound like to you I have been supporting, or what makes you think I am a fair weather fan? And NO I haven't given up on week 0, when did I ever say that.

no, it doesn't hurt my feelings. And the whole GorDANsville thing has been going on for years, but I just never really understood why SC fans would show their true ignorance :D

As for the game, Gordonsville will get beat for the what, 8th year in a row. There were some good ones a few years back, but now, they are just boring.

If Smith County wanted a dominant program, they should have done the smart thing and combined the schools before building two new ones, but I guess the Board of Education knows more of this than I do.

I agree. Consolidation would have been very beneficial in every way I can think of. :lol:

Yea, I am a real fair weather fan, you don't know enough about me to be making assumptions like that, but to fill you in. I was at SCHS for 4 years, 5 if you count when the Jr. High was connected, and I have supported, and played sports for the Owls all those years. Who else does it sound like to you I have been supporting, or what makes you think I am a fair weather fan? And NO I haven't given up on week 0, when did I ever say that.

All you can talk about is week 1 and Gordonsville,just pass over K.C. and never mention them,thats funny you pledge your support for 5 years and just joined coacht about 4 months ago.

All you can talk about is week 1 and Gordonsville,just pass over K.C. and never mention them,thats funny you pledge your support for 5 years and just joined coacht about 4 months ago.

When I was talking about Gordansville, excuse me, Gordonsville, I meant back when they won the state not this year, read the post a little closer.

What, please enlighten me, does joining coachT about 4 months ago possibly have to do with being a true and supportive fan? Is that really the best you can do? What a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D