GVILLE AND CTOWN

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it is gonna be the game of the century.there will be alot of hard hits.....the outcome is yet to be told.....g-ville and its weapons will give c-town a run for their money.my money is gonna be on the big blue.....but many ppl have a right to their own opinions.

true the big blue will have some big weapons but as usual ctown will too....bigger school more athletes but if i know nething about the gville boys this wont be an excuse that they will hjave if they lose they're tuff boys and can handle many hardships as proved by the wreck of chad a couple yrs back so it will be very close i believe mabey alot of unsung heroes somewhere

true the game will be tough as always but like i said in the other one bout gville punter....we have a gold ball and one silver one ctown has 0 but they have more then one 0-10 season we have 0 some ppl from ctown may say quit living in the past well in that case you have no need to brag about ur past 7 wins against us if i can remember yall ahve a shirt that says championships last 4ever well we got one and yall dont be good now

From the size and strength of the Gville team at the weightlifting contest....I don't know if Smith Co. can even handle Gville this year.

Gordonsville dont have no size or strength and FCS and Carthage will probably handle them pretty easy.

if we have no size or strength then as y did we win the weightlifting comp im jss wonderin i dont have all the answers

I know Coach Dillard appreciates your support of the Tigers. However, you're typing skills or grammar skills are horrible examples of a Smith County education. Please try to make your teachers proud and THINK before you type.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. If you had looked at the pounds lifted you would know that if SC had been in G-villes weight competition they would have won it. Plus, SC still has much more speed and size than you do. Third, they have an overwhelming confidence factor. G-ville doesn't really believe they can beat SC and we all know that. :thumb: