GVILLE AND CTOWN

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. If you had looked at the pounds lifted you would know that if SC had been in G-villes weight competition they would have won it. Plus, SC still has much more speed and size than you do. Third, they have an overwhelming confidence factor. G-ville doesn't really believe they can beat SC and we all know that. :D

well i would like to know wat were some of the lbs lifted? and it looks like it would be hard to talk about someone when yall couldnt get the job done

It's not a river that divides the two schools it's an intersatate HWY. AND DUMB BUTTS.

your username says old but you must not have been around here long...........you've got people north of the river and people south of the river and dang proud of whichever side they come from.

WANTING TO SEE WHAT PPL THINK ABOUT THE RIVER RIVAL THIS YR AND SEE IF YALL THINK CTOWN CAN BE ABLE TO MATCH GVILLE THIS YR OR IS IT GONNA BE DIFFERENT

Explain to me what exactly is a rival? Because my understanding of rival is that for a game to be a rivalry game the teams playing well one has team not saying any names has to win one every now and then. Gordansville is no longer a rival the game must be competitive for it to be considered a rival, right? Please correct me if I am wrong now, I would hate to be wrong. I mean hey good luck to you this year.

From the size and strength of the Gville team at the weightlifting contest....I don't know if Smith Co. can even handle Gville this year.

Who is G'Villes Stronger ppl?

I know Westmoreland has a guy benching 360 squatin 515

and has another guy power cleaning 300 they both hold record now at that school so yeah and there not that big they both are 6'0 and weigh about 240

Who is G'Villes Stronger ppl?

I know Westmoreland has a guy benching 360 squatin 515

and has another guy power cleaning 300 they both hold record now at that school so yeah and there not that big they both are 6'0 and weigh about 240

This is true I was at the weight competition and saw them two with my own two eyes. They are real strong kids.

a rivalry is when both teams would give their life to win.and as far as that goes i know everyplayer on both teams would.i sure know my boy would.

Well I am glad to know that your boy would die to win a football game. Dieing is taking it a little far don't you think? This game quit being a rivalry about 3 years ago. Every year it is the same story from G-ville is how this is the year when SC goes down. All I know is we will find out come Aug. whatever the date is who will win. Then shut up that side of I-40 for another year.

the games always gonna be a rival because the schools so close together juss like tennessee and vandy its always a rivalry even though vandy juss now won for the first time in like 22 yrs or something....but its a river rivalry the river divides the ppl from the north side and the ppl from the south but either way ppl from each side r happy to be where they r but i hope this games turns out to be a good en and gville had a boy that weighs about 160 and is about 5'8 5'9 somewhere in there that benched over 330 and cleaned 300 but trousdale has a boy that weighs 220 and benches 400 and cleaned like 350 or something and he'll knock ur head off but hope this yr is a good one for both teams good luck and god bless love u ppl

the games always gonna be a rival because the schools so close together juss like tennessee and vandy its always a rivalry even though vandy juss now won for the first time in like 22 yrs or something....but its a river rivalry the river divides the ppl from the north side and the ppl from the south but either way ppl from each side r happy to be where they r but i hope this games turns out to be a good en and gville had a boy that weighs about 160 and is about 5'8 5'9 somewhere in there that benched over 330 and cleaned 300 but trousdale has a boy that weighs 220 and benches 400 and cleaned like 350 or something and he'll knock ur head off but hope this yr is a good one for both teams good luck and god bless love u ppl

the river doesn't divide the two schools. Students from South Carthage , Rome, and Chestnut Mound go to school at Smith Co. High all of these are south of the river. We are divided by an intrastate called I-40.

I don't believe it about the gville kid I want names, who is this kid I don't believe that mess until I see it or hear about it from a good source.

Are you people NUTS? How can you say Smith Co.(not CTown) can't hang with Gordonville? Gville(lol) has a few athletes yes, but enough to compete with SC, I don't think so. Its people like you is the reason the schools aren't combined. I am all for Gordonsville winning as many games as they can. Yes I graduated from SC but I'm not biased either way. I wish both teams the best of luck. The question is can Gville keep up with Ctown? Best of luck to both teams and whom ever wins congrats.

There is no town in Carthage!?

Edited by glover