GVILLE AND CTOWN

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turney Ford is a good one back in the day. Mark Medley is the only legit one besides Coach Ford cause he was a head coach. Winfree and Cowan well LC and Riverdale more than likely would have won without them. Dillard and Wills who cares.

"dillard and wills who cares"... I do <_<

Edited by rattlesnake33

Nope...not worried. It is just another game. SC does not think the Kittes can win. Who can argue with that? It has not been close since Maynord has been here. It won't be this year either.

"It has not been close since Maynord has been here"....2001 SC 7-GHS 0....2002 SC 23-GHS 18...2003 SC 27-GHS 20... three good games...three close games..was Maynord the coach? What is a close football game? spin this...05 TC 41- SC 7...close? no.... 04 TC 14- SC 0..close? You make the call Antwan :)

Edited by rattlesnake33

"It has not been close since Maynord has been their"....2001 SC 7-GHS 0....2002 SC 23-GHS 18...2003 SC 27-GHS 20... three good games...three close games..was Maynord the coach? What is a close football game? spin this...05 TC 41- SC 7...close? no.... 04 TC 14- SC 0..close? You make the call Antwan :)

Nope...not close in any of those games. None of those games were ever in doubt...except maybe the 7-0 game. I really don't remember too much about that one except the Kitties never got close to scoring. In both the 27-20 and 23-18 games...the Kittes scored with less than 20 seconds to go to make it closer. None were ever in doubt. That's what I would consider not close. Maybe I should say...not close to winning. :) Just moral victories for the Kitties. The gap has widened in the last 2 years...24-8 and 35-7.

To answer your question about TC games...nah...they weren't close either. B)

Edited by Antwan

Nope...not close in any of those games. None of those games were ever in doubt...except maybe the 7-0 game. I really don't remember too much about that one except the Kitties never got close to scoring. In both the 27-20 and 23-18 games...the Kittes scored with less than 20 seconds to go to make it closer. None were ever in doubt. That's what I would consider not close. Maybe I should say...not close to winning. :huh: Just moral victories for the Kitties. The gap has widened in the last 2 years...24-8 and 35-7.

To answer your question about TC games...nah...they weren't close either. :huh:

I guess what Antwan meant to say was that every year Gordonsville gets their tiger tails clipped a little more than the year before. The gap widens with every year. Why would it be any different this year. What is so special about the Gordonsville Tigers this year. Can ANYONE answer that? Spin that rattlesnake!!!

I guess what Antwan meant to say was that every year Gordonsville gets their tiger tails clipped a little more than the year before. The gap widens with every year. Why would it be any different this year. What is so special about the Gordonsville Tigers this year. Can ANYONE answer that? Spin that rattlesnake!!!

Have you not heard about their great new weapons?

Looks like your trying to bail out Antwan... "Nope.. not close in any of those games" ... 'twan said he didn"t remember much about 7-0 game...it was close , so were the other two... its hard to admit when your wrong....

Looks like your trying to bail out Antwan... "Nope.. not close in any of those games" ... 'twan said he didn"t remember much about 7-0 game...it was close , so were the other two... its hard to admit when your wrong....

NO it was really not close at all. I played in that game and we dominated the whole game. The score said it was close but it really was not close at all. You never crossed the 50 yard line against us and the one time you did. It was on a pass and Troy Clairborne got an offensive pass interference called on him. We also dropped two touchdown passes that game. So NO the game was not close we dominated every aspect but we only put up 7 points. So speak on what you know. The 23-18 game my senior year again we dominated except you were a little better the reason that game was close was because our starting corner broke his leg and we had to put someone in that did not play corner much he was mainly an offensive guy. We could have beat you deep every play that with Kyle Speck you did have a guy on that team that cover him.

Nope...not wrong on this one. If you call moral victories close...then you've had a lot of those. :o

NO it was really not close at all. I played in that game and we dominated the whole game. The score said it was close but it really was not close at all. You never crossed the 50 yard line against us and the one time you did. It was on a pass and Troy Clairborne got an offensive pass interference called on him. We also dropped two touchdown passes that game. So NO the game was not close we dominated every aspect but we only put up 7 points. So speak on what you know. The 23-18 game my senior year again we dominated except you were a little better the reason that game was close was because our starting corner broke his leg and we had to put someone in that did not play corner much he was mainly an offensive guy. We could have beat you deep every play that with Kyle Speck you did have a guy on that team that cover him.

youre wrong too :o.. i watched three close games that were decided in the 4th qtr...