GVILLE AND CTOWN

youre wrong too :o.. i watched three close games that were decided in the 4th qtr...

Keep telling yourself that. It's really a moot point anyway. Either you win...or you lose. The score margin is really irrelevant.

Edited by Antwan

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should know all about moral victories :o Carthage has one or two ever year :lol:

Carthage doesn't have any...but to what are you referring to? I know...TC right?

When you can't stand on your own...you use them. Actually...our all time record (29-29) against them is even. What's yours?

I don't remember any moral victories in the last couple of years. Please enlighten.

SC has only lost 2 games a year (10 losses)...for the last 5 years. I guess that's what you are talking about...right?

Edited by Antwan

Carthage doesn't have any...but to what are you referring to? I know...TC right?

When you can't stand on your own...you use them. Actually...our all time record (29-29) against them is even. What's yours?

I don't remember any moral victories in the last couple of years. Please enlighten.

SC has only lost 2 games a year (10 losses)...for the last 5 years. I guess that's what you are talking about...right?

Our record against TC ? not to good :o

youre wrong too :lol:.. i watched three close games that were decided in the 4th qtr...

No I am not wrong actually. How can a game be decided in the fourth quarter when a team can not cross the 50 yard line? You are just one of the Gordanville numb skulls who does not anything. I will admit the game my senior year in 03 was decided in the fourth quarter but the one my junior year was not. Were you there cause I was,cause I was bustin heads. :o

No I am not wrong actually. How can a game be decided in the fourth quarter when a team can not cross the 50 yard line? You are just one of the Gordanville numb skulls who does not anything. I will admit the game my senior year in 03 was decided in the fourth quarter but the one my junior year was not. Were you there cause I was,cause I was bustin heads. :thumb:

So the 03 game was close? Does that mean....Somebody.... Was wrong... :lol:Was it 'Twan?...Or was it you? :ph34r: .. Nah, a Carthage fan is never wrong....Only us numb skulls from Gordansville :lol:

So the 03 game was close? Does that mean....Somebody.... Was wrong... :lol:Was it 'Twan?...Or was it you? :thumb: .. Nah, a Carthage fan is never wrong....Only us numb skulls from Gordansville :ph34r:

Ok I will say I was wrong its no big deal to me fellows we are all wrong every now and then. :lol:

You should know all about moral victories :lol: Carthage has one or two ever year :)

so we have 1 or 2 a year, I would say thats alot better than your 5 to 6 a year. I think the past couple of years ya'll have averaged 5 or 6 losses a season. Correct me if i'm wrong.