GVILLE AND CTOWN

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause I would like to explain to you how your little joke wasn't funny...and no matter how true you might think it is...how supremely ignorant it makes you appear...

I was just trying to prove my point! Any ways so you think arguing on the internet makes you even better? lol. this lil argument is pointless aswell. I know you agree!

Why can't Gordansville just fess up and thank us for all we do for them? I wonder if Carthage Youth Football would be welcome to roadblock at the brand new four way stop in Gordansville next Saturday?

Sure they would...cause there are some Gordansvile kids on the Carthage teams....

Why can't Gordansville just fess up and thank us for all we do for them? I wonder if Carthage Youth Football would be welcome to roadblock at the brand new four way stop in Gordansville next Saturday?

Youth Football in Smith Co. was started in Gordonsville over 25 years ago... for the first few years if you had a youth that wanted to play Jr. Pro Ball, he played in Gordonsville... for Gordonsville....Kids from Gordonsville, Carthage and all over the county registered that first year.... Gordonsville had the vision.... you need to think us :thumb: