GVILLE AND CTOWN

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did your mother help you with that one? ..... I" think" she did :huh: Owl lets have a spelling contest.... "think" you can win :)

A spelling contest might be a little more interesting than listening to you cry about how gordansville started youth football, and us SMITH COUNTY people should be "thinking" you.

Did your mother help you with that one? ..... I" think" she did :huh: Owl lets have a spelling contest.... "think" you can win :)

Oh Nooooooooo...I don't wont to hav a spelin cuntest cuz I no u ar waaaaa two smurt fur me. we will jus stik to playin FOOTBALL!

Why can't Gordansville just fess up and thank us for all we do for them? I wonder if Carthage Youth Football would be welcome to roadblock at the brand new four way stop in Gordansville next Saturday?

You'd probably be more than welcome. You pay taxes on the Gordonsville roads the same way the Gordonsville folks pay taxes on the Carthage roads.

You'd probably be more than welcome. You pay taxes on the Gordonsville roads the same way the Gordonsville folks pay taxes on the Carthage roads.

Thats another good one ~ but remember it is spelled Gordansville ~ we folks from Tiger country don't know how to spell, like we "think" you instead of we "thank you" :wacko: