Boyd vs Brainerd

reaction

Well its taken me a whilel to post this but earlier this week Boyd scrimmaged Brainderd. Boyd i know won the scrimmage, not sure of the exact score. I heard the Bucs defense looks great compaired to last year already. Any Boyd people out there that saw the scrimmage?

Also heard that on the 2nd carry of the scrimmage Hathaway went down, and hurt his other knee. Not sure how serious it is yet, but keep him in your prayers. would be sad to see him go down again for the season with another knee injury.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its taken me a whilel to post this but earlier this week Boyd scrimmaged Brainderd. Boyd i know won the scrimmage, not sure of the exact score. I heard the Bucs defense looks great compaired to last year already. Any Boyd people out there that saw the scrimmage?

Also heard that on the 2nd carry of the scrimmage Hathaway went down, and hurt his other knee. Not sure how serious it is yet, but keep him in your prayers. would be sad to see him go down again for the season with another knee injury.

...I pray that he will recover...he is an excellent RB...How did the other RB(D. Young) do in the scrimmage???

...I pray that he will recover...he is an excellent RB...How did the other RB(D. Young) do in the scrimmage???

The Bucs looked strong on Both sides of the ball and were still missing 17 kids that were in baseball and soccer so the young kids got a lot of work. Hathaway had an MRI and is awaiting the results from that. Boyd used 3 different tailbacks with all of them having some success. The short passing game looked good as did the pursuit on Defense. Continue to keep Anthony in your prayers!!

I did receive the word today that it was another ACL tear for Hathaway which means he will be most likely out for the season. I hate it for him, being behind a good RB in Peardon for 2 years, then when it is his time to shine, 2 season ending injuries. Well this one is before it even starts. There is a possibility that he could be ready by the play offs i heard, but I'm not sure if they would let him play coming off of that or not. Atleast this year Boyd has all summer to adjust to Anthony not playing, unlike last year when they tried a new offense every week to find something that clicked.

I did receive the word today that it was another ACL tear for Hathaway which means he will be most likely out for the season. I hate it for him, being behind a good RB in Peardon for 2 years, then when it is his time to shine, 2 season ending injuries. Well this one is before it even starts. There is a possibility that he could be ready by the play offs i heard, but I'm not sure if they would let him play coming off of that or not. Atleast this year Boyd has all summer to adjust to Anthony not playing, unlike last year when they tried a new offense every week to find something that clicked.

That is very sad to hear...I was looking forward to seeing him play this year when we visited you all...

...I know the Bucs will be ready but losing a quality rb like Hathaway is hard for the entire team...the other kids will step-up...Will Boyd-B have another scrimmage or will they pack-it-in until August???