whose are some good 91' defenders

squareone91

ide say there are a good amount of 91' defenders out there...some that i know of are the 2 guys from chaos jim and another guy and there is a guy from mba names max jarrell hes a good solid defender that plays physicall and has excellnt speed....

Edited by squareone91

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ide say there are a good amount of 91' defenders out there...some that i know of are the 2 guys from chaos jim and another guy and there is a guy from mba names max jarrell hes a good solid defender that plays physicall and has excellnt speed....

yea the 3 defenders for chaos are all pretty solid. jim mckay, eric bowen, ryan smith all play for BHS. jim plays physical but has made great progress over the years. ryan is just athletic and fast, he's able to lock down most of the opposing teams key players. as for eric, he's just a great defender. does whatever it takes to get the ball away from his net.

also, kfc crush liverpool has some pretty good defenders. i dont know their names but they're all well sized and fairly talented.

yea the 3 defenders for chaos are all pretty solid. jim mckay, eric bowen, ryan smith all play for BHS. jim plays physical but has made great progress over the years. ryan is just athletic and fast, he's able to lock down most of the opposing teams key players. as for eric, he's just a great defender. does whatever it takes to get the ball away from his net.

also, kfc crush liverpool has some pretty good defenders. i dont know their names but they're all well sized and fairly talented.

yea they do have some good solid defenders.... the 91' age group for travel is a real competative group and state this year will be interusting to find out who wins... did chaos go to state last year and if they did howd they do

yea they do have some good solid defenders.... the 91' age group for travel is a real competative group and state this year will be interusting to find out who wins... did chaos go to state last year and if they did howd they do

na we didnt go to state last year. for some reason our old coach thought it was a good idea to go to US Club Regionals in Ohio instead. we played some good teams like Ohio Elite and Javanon but i woulda rather gone to state.

na we didnt go to state last year. for some reason our old coach thought it was a good idea to go to US Club Regionals in Ohio instead. we played some good teams like Ohio Elite and Javanon but i woulda rather gone to state.

yea coil told me about javanon and he said there real good, but state this years gonna give each team a pretty good run while were down there

yea coil told me about javanon and he said there real good, but state this years gonna give each team a pretty good run while were down there

yea javanon, in my opinion, has a very good chance of getting to nationals. their only competition in their region is chicago magic. javanon is an incredible team. as for state, it's pretty wide open. i mean i guess you could say its a three horse race(chaos, fever, kfc crush liverpool) but then you have all those teams that can sneak up and surprise you(lakeway, germantown, tnfc, etc.).

yea javanon, in my opinion, has a very good chance of getting to nationals. their only competition in their region is chicago magic. javanon is an incredible team. as for state, it's pretty wide open. i mean i guess you could say its a three horse race(chaos, fever, kfc crush liverpool) but then you have all those teams that can sneak up and surprise you(lakeway, germantown, tnfc, etc.).

i dont know about fever because everytime we(HFC) have played them we have won and as for yall you usually beat us and we hasnt played cruch in a long time so i dont know how its going to look.

i dont know about fever because everytime we(HFC) have played them we have won and as for yall you usually beat us and we hasnt played cruch in a long time so i dont know how its going to look.

crush is pretty solid. we beat them 2-1 and then we lost 1-0 to them later that day. the talent in this age group is so spread out, unlike the u16's where all the best players in state are on TNFC. so that makes for a very interesting state cup.

crush is pretty solid. we beat them 2-1 and then we lost 1-0 to them later that day. the talent in this age group is so spread out, unlike the u16's where all the best players in state are on TNFC. so that makes for a very interesting state cup.

yep ide agree with that... then isnt there a team from memphis in the tounry and if there is do you know if there any good cause the guys on my team dont know anyhting about them

yep ide agree with that... then isnt there a team from memphis in the tounry and if there is do you know if there any good cause the guys on my team dont know anyhting about them

germantown. we havent played them this year but last year we tied them 2-2. they're one of those teams that arent talked about that much but could beat you if you dont take them seriously. ive been waiting for a long time for a team like the u16s and u18s tnfc teams to develop. a team where the best players in state all play for them. it probably wont happen but it would be nice if it did.

germantown. we havent played them this year but last year we tied them 2-2. they're one of those teams that arent talked about that much but could beat you if you dont take them seriously. ive been waiting for a long time for a team like the u16s and u18s tnfc teams to develop. a team where the best players in state all play for them. it probably wont happen but it would be nice if it did.

For a team like that to be made, some coach would have to take action. I know the u17 TNFC team started when manny slected some of the best players from tnfc, brentwood, hendersonville, etc all over the state to come to TNFC. as for the u16's, many of them have been there since the start, sandy just did a great job in making sure all the players developed into great players