The 11aaa District

webcoach

Games were rained out Tuesday afternoon and rescheduled for Wed. First game at 4:00. Ravenwood to play Overton and the winner will play Franklin HS at 7:00 pm at Overton HS.

Ravenwood beats Overton today in Group 1 final, playing Franklin tonite for Championship. Ravenwood and Franklin move on to Region play.

Ravenwood HS defeats Overton HS, 4 - 1 and faced Franklin HS in the nitecap. Franklin HS wins the 11aaa district tournement over Ravenwood HS. The score was 7-6.

Both teams move on to the next round of the Region 6 play-off. Franklin HS will host the runner-up of the 12aaa tournement next Monday.

Switcher, glad to do it. We're just happy to still be around. Sad to see teams like Overton eliminated. They had a great season and the seniors on their team are IMO are class acts and some of the best in the state. I did have a feeling Ravenwood might do better in tourney play than league play and I was thrilled Franklin HS was in the Brentwood HS pole. Both 11aaa teams can make it if they stay aggressive. The kids and coaches do their jobs they will meet at the end of this thing in Murfreesboro. I'm a little nevous about the 12 district teams. I hope we don't take any team lightly. Good luck to both teams.