Franklin Co. and LaVergne

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put it like this LaVergne dominated a sorry team. I bet they cant do that to smyrna. Because LaVergne is going to stink this year. Their best reciever is chris gray. What does he run his 40 in like 5.3? He is going to do nothing because he is too slow.

:thumb: why would u dog your own team like that. but im sure chris is faster than that and if im not mistaken he did stuff for them last year an dno they wont stink :huh:

Put it like this LaVergne dominated a sorry team. I bet they cant do that to smyrna. Because LaVergne is going to stink this year. Their best reciever is chris gray. What does he run his 40 in like 5.3? He is going to do nothing because he is too slow.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

5.3!?!?! dang i didnt know that..

I'm sure your just playing but I don't know. if your not then take that "Wolverine Nation" off the bottom of your posts..

Edited by HSsportsfootball

;) for real dude!how u gonna dis on your own team like that. if you do play for us then You really need to take that wolverine nation off your posts! YOUR NOT WORTHY!! Chris does alot for us. all the receivers do.'

haaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa 5.3 You all up out your mind. on a 40. ;)

This wolverine nation is for Michigan Wolverines, not the weak lavergne wolverines.

Weak Lavergne Wolverines!! whatever You probably do play for frankin county. and is just mad. but anyhow if you even play and whoever you play for is probably weak anyway.

"LAVERGNE WOLVERINE NATION"...enough said!