AA, 1, 2, 3, 4

tnvol63

Does Gibbs and Alcoa play on Wed.... And what about Unicoi and Rutledge.... Should be some good games going on.... Who picks who....

Unicoi beat Rutledge 2-1. Katherine Harris had two key defensive plays for Erwin;she drove in the go ahead run as well.

Edited by sftballfever

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gibbs 3 Alcoa 0

Just to set the record straight, Unicoi WON the game with Rutledge with a lot of help from the "BLUE CREW" and the usual rednecks behind the plate and around the outfield fence. Everyone else gets officials from out-of-town, but Unicoi has "HOME BOYS". Homeplate blocks Rutledge's catcher on fly balls, and field official calls like he's afraid he will get a trip to the railroad trestle like the elephant! Bad base calls, and horrible plate calls. Now, to the fans. Adults behind the backstop heckling Rutledge's catcher, and the outfield rednecks shouting their obseneties to the girls out there are ridiculous! These are kids playing a game, and the adults act like idiots. I don't have a kid on either team, just a fan of girl'softball. When will TSSAA travel to Unicoi to "evaluate" the situation up there. By the way, the Unicoi girls played a class game. It's a shame they don't have a good "home crowd" to play for.

Just to set the record straight, Unicoi WON the game with Rutledge with a lot of help from the "BLUE CREW" and the usual rednecks behind the plate and around the outfield fence. Everyone else gets officials from out-of-town, but Unicoi has "HOME BOYS". Homeplate blocks Rutledge's catcher on fly balls, and field official calls like he's afraid he will get a trip to the railroad trestle like the elephant! Bad base calls, and horrible plate calls. Now, to the fans. Adults behind the backstop heckling Rutledge's catcher, and the outfield rednecks shouting their obseneties to the girls out there are ridiculous! These are kids playing a game, and the adults act like idiots. I don't have a kid on either team, just a fan of girl'softball. When will TSSAA travel to Unicoi to "evaluate" the situation up there. By the way, the Unicoi girls played a class game. It's a shame they don't have a good "home crowd" to play for.

Was you at the game.... Dont blame Unicoi's win on the "BLUE CREW" as you call it.... Unicoi won plain and simple.... But, I forgot everybody has to blame somebody when they get beat by Unicoi....As to the heckling behind the back stop the only thing that I was told was that someone said look out for the fence to the catcher.... This is common Unicoi had to put up with this same thing last year when Unicoi beat Rutledge then.... Any way good luck to Rutledge against Gibbs....

Was you at the game.... Dont blame Unicoi's win on the "BLUE CREW" as you call it.... Unicoi won plain and simple.... But, I forgot everybody has to blame somebody when they get beat by Unicoi....As to the heckling behind the back stop the only thing that I was told was that someone said look out for the fence to the catcher.... This is common Unicoi had to put up with this same thing last year when Unicoi beat Rutledge then.... Any way good luck to Rutledge against Gibbs....

Unicoi put up with no such thing last year at Rutledge...that is a complete fabrication. :)

FROM WHAT I HEAR, THAT WASN'T THE CASE AT RUTLEDGE LAST YEAR. I'M TOLD THAT THE UNICOI FANS WERE UPSET BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T PARK AROUND THE OUTFIELD FENCE TO "INTERFERE" WITH THE GAME. YOU MUST HAVE BEEN SOMEWHERE BESIDES BEHIND THE BACKSTOP. I DON'T THINK THE COMMENTS TO THE CATCHER HAD TO DO WITH THE FENCE. UNICOI DIDN'T EARN EITHER OF THEIR RUNS. THEY WERE SCORED ON ERRORS. THE UNICOI GIRLS PLAYED WELL. HOPEFULLY THEY AND RUTLEDGE WILL GET TO PLAY ON A TRULY IMPARTIAL FIELD IN MURFREESBORO IN THE STATE. GOOD LUCK TO THE LADY BLUE DEVILS AS WELL. FANS STAY HOME!

FROM WHAT I HEAR, THAT WASN'T THE CASE AT RUTLEDGE LAST YEAR. I'M TOLD THAT THE UNICOI FANS WERE UPSET BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T PARK AROUND THE OUTFIELD FENCE TO "INTERFERE" WITH THE GAME. YOU MUST HAVE BEEN SOMEWHERE BESIDES BEHIND THE BACKSTOP. I DON'T THINK THE COMMENTS TO THE CATCHER HAD TO DO WITH THE FENCE. UNICOI DIDN'T EARN EITHER OF THEIR RUNS. THEY WERE SCORED ON ERRORS. THE UNICOI GIRLS PLAYED WELL. HOPEFULLY THEY AND RUTLEDGE WILL GET TO PLAY ON A TRULY IMPARTIAL FIELD IN MURFREESBORO IN THE STATE. GOOD LUCK TO THE LADY BLUE DEVILS AS WELL. FANS STAY HOME!

I was at the game last year just like this one Unicoi won.... The errors was made on Rutledge are you saying that the second baseman couldn't stop the ball because the umpire was in the way.... Get a life Unicoi has worked hard for everything they have got.... They dont need help from anybody to get the job done....

I WAS THERE AND SAW IT ALL. MY RECOUNTING IS ROCK SOLID.

A good team makes few errors and they come back from them when they are made. Unicoi had errors as well but they fought back and got out of the inning,the made up for it with theirs bats.

A good team makes few errors and they come back from them when they are made. Unicoi had errors as well but they fought back and got out of the inning,the made up for it with theirs bats.

:thumb: UNICOI LADY BLUE DEVILS ARE A GREAT TEAM. THEY PLAYED WELL. LET'S JUST EVERYONE SHUFFLE THE CARDS NEXT TIME AND MAKE SURE THE "ROOK" ISN'T SO WELL PLACED. I BELIEVE THE OUTCOME WOULD HAVE BEEN A LITTLE DIFFERENT WITH TRULY "NEUTRAL" OFFICIALS. NO QUESTION WHERE THEIR LOYALTIES WERE. TAKE NOTHING FROM THE LADY DEVILS, AGAIN THEY PLAYED A GREAT GAME, BUT THEY DID HAVE HELP ON THE FIELD. AGITATE - AGITATE - AGITATE.

:thumb: UNICOI LADY BLUE DEVILS ARE A GREAT TEAM. THEY PLAYED WELL. LET'S JUST EVERYONE SHUFFLE THE CARDS NEXT TIME AND MAKE SURE THE "ROOK" ISN'T SO WELL PLACED. I BELIEVE THE OUTCOME WOULD HAVE BEEN A LITTLE DIFFERENT WITH TRULY "NEUTRAL" OFFICIALS. NO QUESTION WHERE THEIR LOYALTIES WERE. TAKE NOTHING FROM THE LADY DEVILS, AGAIN THEY PLAYED A GREAT GAME, BUT THEY DID HAVE HELP ON THE FIELD. AGITATE - AGITATE - AGITATE.

Let me ask you this the call where #12 from Unicoi hit the ball and running to first base and the umpire called her out when it was on the news last night her foot was there before the ball even a parent from the Rutledge side came up to the concession stand and making small talk even said that was a bad call.... Bad calls go both ways.... It is sad when the fans have to get in the middle.... I agree the game should be played on the field and by the girls ONLY....