Forrest vs. CA / Giles vs. Page

inappropriate64

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im pretty sure he had the right to b/c i wuz his left striker and i watched it...u were the kid who pushed him from behind off the ball...he hates it when ppl play dirty...actually you all did that..but it happens that no one on your team got a red for doing that even though u did it every single time...if we merely pushed u from behind we'd get a yellow card..and to add to that we play'd a couple awesome passes up to each other which would have led up to a goal..but no we'd hear that flag go up for offsides.....say wut u will but we got scr ewed..

Edited by Drewboy/John

ok CodyUCLA. i'm another player from giles and i agree with drewboy/john. yall pushed and tripped the whole game and only received one card for it and the refs give us 6 for the same fouls. that was definately not a fair called game. and those same refs do not like us any way. and they just look for the smallest foul so they can tweet that wistle and give us a card. especially on jon stafford.he doesn't just go out their and look to hurt somebody, but if you start pushin him, i gurantee that he will play rougher and will push you back off the ball, but then he will get a card for the same thing the other player did to him. it's pitiful how they look for him and watch him more closely than any other player on the field, just because he is alot more aggressive. for once i would love to see the refs not cost us the game but so far it has happened for two years in a row at the same semifinal region game. the refs that ref for have never liked us and probably never would but that should determine how one refs a game that we play.