Monterey vs Watertown

blynwile

Congrats Monterey! Good luck at Friendship!

FCS has to travel to Monterey for the game. Their turn to host it. If FCS wins then I think the sub state is back at FCS.

FCS beat Hermitage Springs today 15 - 0 in 4 innings. I thik that Carrie Fry for FCS had a perfect game. If not, she at least had a no hitter.

Friendship beat Watertown 17-0 for the district title. I feel more of the same is coming for Monterey since they only squeaked by with a 7-6 win. The Wildcats will be heading to the Whitwell-Sale Creek winner, where their season should be ended. I am also making the safe prediction that Friendship will beat the Whitwell-Sale Creek loser.

Edited by WTLgov7286

Friendship beat Watertown 17-0 for the district title. I feel more of the same is coming for Monterey since they only squeaked by with a 7-6 win. The Wildcats will be heading to the Whitwell-Sale Creek winner, where their season should be ended. I am also making the safe prediction that Friendship will beat the Whitwell-Sale Creek loser.

Oh Friendship is what makes our region so tough...Monterey won't play 7 innings with FCS...They may not play 5...