seymourbsbll19

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

any details of the game?

who's next for AC?

Gibbs is a class program, from their coaches, to their players and their fans, (great student section). They played a great game and it is a shame their could only be one winner. Congratulations on a fine season and good luck next year.

Great game by both teams. At first both pitchers AC Byrge and Gibbs Housewright were both sitting people down left and right. AC had one good inning at the plate scoring 4 which was all Byrge needed to take the victory. Gibbs played a great ball game and were very classy. Now on the other had AC host Loudon tonight at 6:00 where classy is not in their vocabulary. I am sure tonight will be very heated between these two teams.

No class is right. The last game against Loudon AC had a 15-0 lead and the coach was stealing bases, bunting and even tagged up a runner on an infield pop up. They also threw several pitches way inside to Thompson and finaly hit him square in the back. I would say that Gibbs also found out last night how annoying it is to hear the pa guy cheer lead from the press box. With the comments in todays Knox News Sentianl he really showed his class. Also when Loudon was playing Seymore Monday night he showed up because of his game being rained out (I didn't see him but someone told me he was there) and had the pa guy announce that they had lost 9-2.

Great game by both teams. At first both pitchers AC Byrge and Gibbs Housewright were both sitting people down left and right. AC had one good inning at the plate scoring 4 which was all Byrge needed to take the victory. Gibbs played a great ball game and were very classy. Now on the other had AC host Loudon tonight at 6:00 where classy is not in their vocabulary. I am sure tonight will be very heated between these two teams.

First of all if you want to show some class, keep your loud mouth mamma's and daddy's on your side of the stands. Nothing worse than a bunch of fat women trying to be cheerleaders. Now, with that being said. I hope tonights game is a very well played game by both teams and decided on the field by the players. Both of these teams are very good and I hope they both go to the state tourn. next week. I think we could both represent east tn. very well. Good luck to both teams and please, let's both show a little sportmanship!

First of all if you want to show some class, keep your loud mouth mamma's and daddy's on your side of the stands. Nothing worse than a bunch of fat women trying to be cheerleaders. Now, with that being said. I hope tonights game is a very well played game by both teams and decided on the field by the players. Both of these teams are very good and I hope they both go to the state tourn. next week. I think we could both represent east tn. very well. Good luck to both teams and please, let's both show a little sportmanship!

You know, sportsmanship includes political correctness and social and moral values. Calling women fat, just might be offensive to some folks..... ;)

Just my opinion...