Notre Dame vs. CSAS

ndsoccer

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to take anything away from the victor, but what happened??? Congrats to CSAS. I guess you learn that the season can come down to one game and they were ready.

That is pretty much it. CSAS surprised me on how good they were. We played CCS last week, and CSAS looked quite a bit better than them. They scored with 25 mins left, and then played heavy defense. It really shocked both teams.

That is pretty much it. CSAS surprised me on how good they were. We played CCS last week, and CSAS looked quite a bit better than them. They scored with 25 mins left, and then played heavy defense. It really shocked both teams.

Did Coaching come into play?????

Didn't ND beat CSAS pretty soundly earlier in the season? Any results on CCS and Boyd?

We beat them 4-0 earlier in the year. CCS won 2-1.

Didn't ND beat CSAS pretty soundly earlier in the season? Any results on CCS and Boyd?

We beat them 4-0 earlier in the year. CCS won 2-1.

ccs beat boyd 3-1...looks like its csas and ccs in the region finals as usual. ccs winning one year the next csas winning and then last year ccs won. So its csas's turn but we will see what will happen. does anyone know where the game will be played?

Thursday. 7 at CCS.