Fastest Soccer player in the state?

onemanteam17

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well Rico is very fast and as the skill to get around a defender as well.

Devin McCroskey (spelling?) is very fast as well from west.

Rico is not amzingly fast. As the defender who guarded him i would say kiki is and eddie yah are much faster.

Rico is not amzingly fast. As the defender who guarded him i would say kiki is and eddie yah are much faster.

maybe he didn't get a chance to run :thumb: i wouldn't know because i wasn't at the game.

but i have played against alot of people and in my experience (if that means anything) he is one of the fastest.

No doubt its gotts be JD(Justin Doude) from Giles County...he never quits running and has never let loose(gone az fast az he can)..its funny b/c in games in order for him to stop iz by running into the other team/our team ..or by turning and digging both hands into the ground...quickest stopper/sweeper i ve seen..he has sooo much stamina its crazy...

maybe he didn't get a chance to run :) i wouldn't know because i wasn't at the game.

but i have played against alot of people and in my experience (if that means anything) he is one of the fastest.

maybe he just didn't get a chance to run or maybe he was injured that game but i'll take your word for his speed.. he is skilled no doubt about that and quick just not the fastest player i have played against this year

#10 on Gallatin is very fast as well