Fastest Soccer player in the state?

onemanteam17

are you kidding me, i played with lowder and he may look big but he is extremly fast with and without the ball

extremely fast and aggressive but with his ball skills he could still be a step slower and still beat a defender

Edited by mjuhb

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweeper for Hendersonville has the combo of speed and quickeness. Fastest means nothing if you cannot change direction and maintain balance. Book it.

he said fastest, not quickest or the most agile.

but i agree that quickness is more important. soccer is more about 3-10 yard speed, occasionally there is a full 25-50 yard sprint.

are you kidding me, i played with lowder and he may look big but he is extremly fast with and without the ball

lowder has spent some of his free time running on the 4x100 relay team...what an all around great athlete, actually just a great kid in general.... crème de la crème

do u mean fastest like in a foot race because ive seen all the region 1 and many region 2 teams play and i havent seen anyone on those teams faster than jt carrino from greenville. he can flat out fly and will smoke anyone from point a to point b

I've seen him over and again, and your statement is far from true. Didn't seen any when they lost to SH 5-0.