Ezell vs. Goodpasture

thedline

Is this matchup between these two teams going to be considered a rivilary?or just another region game?

How did they both look in spring? Can Ezell even have spring with Roberts Coaching baseball? What are the numbers like for both? Both well coached and outstanding teams in my opinion. Rivalry in the making now that they are in the same region.

How did they both look in spring? Can Ezell even have spring with Roberts Coaching baseball? What are the numbers like for both? Both well coached and outstanding teams in my opinion. Rivalry in the making now that they are in the same region.

This game is more of a rivalry on CoachT than on the field. Unless I am mistaken, (and I am on occasion) Ezell and Goodpasture have only played three times in recent history, and only one of those games was close (regular season, '05). Coach Roberts and his staff do a great job. Goodpasture has respect for them, their team, and their players (especially Gattis), but they need to play for several years in meaningful games (like last year's playoff game) before this could be considered a rivalry. Consider Goodpasture/Lipscomb to define rivalry.

first thing...its Gettis, not Gattis. Second, it is close to a rivalry because even though they might have only played during the season the past 3 years, they have played in spring games and scrimmages in many years before that. Now spring games and scrimmages don't make rivalries, but they can start and fule the fire for a future one. Also they used to be pretty competative in the other sports they played, except baseball. I could be wrong, but i think Goodpasture is or used to be a church of christ school...someone help me on that...if they are than that is just another reason to consider them old rivals, partial rivals, present rivals, or future rivals...because they would be the two church of christ schools in middle tennessee(meaning many of the kids know each other pretty well.) i am not saying they are, not saying they are...just saying they could be considered.

first thing...its Gettis, not Gattis. Second, it is close to a rivalry because even though they might have only played during the season the past 3 years, they have played in spring games and scrimmages in many years before that. Now spring games and scrimmages don't make rivalries, but they can start and fule the fire for a future one. Also they used to be pretty competative in the other sports they played, except baseball. I could be wrong, but i think Goodpasture is or used to be a church of christ school...someone help me on that...if they are than that is just another reason to consider them old rivals, partial rivals, present rivals, or future rivals...because they would be the two church of christ schools in middle tennessee(meaning many of the kids know each other pretty well.) i am not saying they are, not saying they are...just saying they could be considered.

First thing...my apologies to Gettis. No disrespect intended by misspelling his name. Second thing...it's is a contraction for it is; its is possessive. Third thing...it's fuel, not fule. Fourth thing...it's competitive, not competative. Fifth thing...please capitalize the name of our Savior.

Like I said, more of a rivalry on CoachT than on the field.

Edited by fanman33