Science Hill beats Bearden

dawgs2

Science Hill advance by beating Bearden 4-1. Tough loss for us. Maltsberger was up 7-6, 3-2 cramps up and defaults. Talor P wins in straight sets at 2. Science Hill wins at three in straigghts. Bearden # 4 rahnema has a match point in the second and lose 6-4 in the third(heartbreaker and great match). Science Hill wins at 5 in straights. Reall y could have gone either way bit when Hunter cramped the entire match turned. Have to give SH credit they earned it but we were right there.

Good luck to the rest of the teams, Sh is the favorite but could lose with a good showing from Siegel. Maltsberger/Patrick are in the doubles and have a great chance at it.

Tuesday in the Boro should have some great matches. May the best team win!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Science Hill advance by beating Bearden 4-1. Tough loss for us. Maltsberger was up 7-6, 3-2 cramps up and defaults. Talor P wins in straight sets at 2. Science Hill wins at three in straigghts. Bearden # 4 rahnema has a match point in the second and lose 6-4 in the third(heartbreaker and great match). Science Hill wins at 5 in straights. Reall y could have gone either way bit when Hunter cramped the entire match turned. Have to give SH credit they earned it but we were right there.

Good luck to the rest of the teams, Sh is the favorite but could lose with a good showing from Siegel. Maltsberger/Patrick are in the doubles and have a great chance at it.

Wow, nice sport. Tough loss though.

What was SH lineup? They probably stacked on yall

What was the science hill lineup? tough loss dawgs2 thanks for bein a good sport about it...you'll be back next year I'm sure

What was the science hill lineup? tough loss dawgs2 thanks for bein a good sport about it...you'll be back next year I'm sure

Smith

Greer

Wilkinson

Timmy ?????

Long Haired guy at 5

Wilkinson looked like a little better player to me than Greer, but they beat us. At one point it was Hunter up a set and up in the 2nd and Rahnema up a set and 6-5 in the second. It looked like we could be up 3-2 going to doubles and in great shape. The entire match turned with the cramps.. Thats part of it conditioning and the rest is history. Ill we can talk about is next year and cant say much more concerning this year. Good luck to you and look forward to next year. everyone back + our # 2 Jimmy Fulton last year is supposedly going to play. He would have been 4 or 5 and really helped us out 5. That looks like the lineup next year

This loss will hurt for a while. Id almost rather get smoked than look at the chances we had. This one hurts much more than the 5-0 beating we took from DB last year

Farragut girls beat DB and will face Siegel.

Edited by dawgs2

Guest Cutters Crazies

I must say I'm somewhat shocked...This does set up nicely for siegel though

Wishing vs. Smith -will be a good matchup with 2 very different styles but I like Wishing.

Hale vs. Greer -Hale won the last time these two played

Edwards vs. Wilkinson -advantage Science Hill

James Haes vs. Tim Cooper -tossup but if Hayes is on he takes it regardless of what Cooper is.

Verble vs. Kerr -Kerr won last time but that was Verble's first time playing coming back from wrist surgery. I feel Verble takes this now that he is back to form.

I must say I'm somewhat shocked...This does set up nicely for siegel though

Wishing vs. Smith -will be a good matchup with 2 very different styles but I like Wishing.

Hale vs. Greer -Hale won the last time these two played

Edwards vs. Wilkinson -advantage Science Hill

James Haes vs. Tim Cooper -tossup but if Hayes is on he takes it regardless of what Cooper is.

Verble vs. Kerr -Kerr won last time but that was Verble's first time playing coming back from wrist surgery. I feel Verble takes this now that he is back to form.

my views are as follows:

Wishing=Smith...havent seen Smith play enough lately to tell and depends on how Kyle is playing

Hale>Greer...last time the two played Hale took it

Wilkinson>Edwards...I know Wilkinson is a good player, I expect a tight match between these two

Hayes>Cooper...Considering Edwards beat Cooper 1,1 at Rotary and Hayes lost to Edwards in a close 3-set match

Verble>Kerr...last time the two played Verble was playing JUST off an injury...he's hitting the ball very well right now

Anyone know SH's doubles lineup?

SH doubles stink really bad. Its Wilkerson/Greer at one and Chris Smith/Cooper at 2. They are pretty bad. If they get to doubles and have to win 2, they are in trouble. My predictions (assuming SH doesn't change their lineup):

1) Smith > Wishing

2) Greer > Hale

3) Wilkerson > Edwards

4) Cooper<Hayes

5) Kerr < Verble

Seigle takes both doubles. Wins 4-3

Guest Cutters Crazies

SH doubles stink really bad. Its Wilkerson/Greer at one and Chris Smith/Cooper at 2. They are pretty bad. If they get to doubles and have to win 2, they are in trouble. My predictions (assuming SH doesn't change their lineup):

1) Smith > Wishing

2) Greer > Hale

3) Wilkerson > Edwards

4) Cooper<Hayes

5) Kerr < Verble

man that would be a nailbiter...and pretty clutch to come back down 3-2

Your right that their doubles are weaker...Edwards/Hale our #2 beat Greer/Smith at Rotary.

1) Smith > Wishing

2) Greer > Hale

3) Wilkerson > Edwards

4) Cooper<Hayes

5) Kerr < Verble

A fair prediction...i don't really know what to expect from chris smith as I know he can be on at times but I know Kyle and he will come to play...hale and greer are pretty much a tossup in my book, everything else I agree with

I think if Siegel goes into Doubles up 3-2 then it's a sure siegel W. If Siegel goes into Doubles down 3-2 it could get interesting...but I see the stars with the win ultimately