long throw-ins

madisonLB

well you see, there are several players i know of in the west that use this(the long throw-ins outside the 18) and it is very effective and hard to defend.

Tell me what all teams do this and it is very effective or its hard to defend?

Ryan is great at it (especially when one of their players grabbs the keeper's arm and pulls him from the ball). They will use this long throw whenever they get close to the end of the field. It is more dangerous than their corners.

7 feet tall

biggest soccer player in the world well next to some german players

I have seen both kids play. The young man throwing the ball in from Ryan is much more dangerous. Ydet, I guess its tough to stop a ball with "both hands tied behind your back". Congrats on the victrory tonight...we were on the loosing end of the first game, but their is always next year. ;)

I have seen both kids play. The young man throwing the ball in from Ryan is much more dangerous. Ydet, I guess its tough to stop a ball with "both hands tied behind your back". Congrats on the victrory tonight...we were on the loosing end of the first game, but their is always next year. ;)

You'll should be excited about your football season. Number two prospect in the country...