Perfection by Spencer Nelson and the Bruins!

necvol

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he is referring to the large number of USJ athletes that actually live in and are zoned for JCM public school.

I would think most of those people that live near USJ and are zoned for JCM live there because they want to go to a neighborhood school, USJ.

Multipliers are nothing new. Several states have them. What they need is a merit based system.

I doubt there were 5% that thought USJ could not compete at AA. USJ has had a good program for several years.

USJ has competed in baseball well with AA and AAA schools for many years. I think the difference everyone cited is it would be more difficult in AA, and I think USJ fans would agee it was. USJ was one of 5 or 6 capable teams fighting for 2 spring fling berths and they did an excellent job nailing one down and with their SP could win the whole thing. No district or region championship and a handfull of losses to AA teams show this one they had to fight for. And that is probably a good thing--How much more satisfying would a AA state championship be than another A state championsip. Maybe USJ landed where they need to be.

You are right and I'm sure after USJ wins 2 or 3 AA Championships, the TSSAA in it's great wisdom will see fit to pick another multiplier out of thin air. I say they will go with a 5.59 miltiplier the next time around. But guess what, USJ can compete in AAA also...just ask Bartlett and Germantown if we can compete with them. It will be tougher but USJ will still compete!!!

I would be willing to bet that if everyone would be honest less than 5% on this board thought USJ had a chance to make State this year in AA.

2 or 3 championships get 1 first

key word intend

Looking at the Brackets, it is clear who has the better chance between Covington and USJ. It is not that way by accident! If Covington comes out of that Bracket you will have proven to be a great team. I hope to see the Chargers in the final game but it will likley be USJ vs Lexington. I wish you luck except when/if we play each other.

Over and out! Headed East!!!

Edited by necvol

Looking at the Brackets, it is clear who has the better chance between Covington and USJ. It is not that way by accident! If Covington comes out of that Bracket you will have proven to be a great team. I hope to see the Chargers in the final game but it will likley be USJ vs Lexington. I wish you luck except when/if we play each other.

Over and out! Headed East!!!

I wouldnt over look your bracket either see you in the boro