AAA State tournament

DIP-BOY003

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Riverdale over Franklin? And Farragut over Ravenwood? :)

:thumb: It's fun to watch all the experts look past the District 11 representatives to the state tourney. Reminds me of the 5A football forums that didn't give District 11 a chance at state. Lots of folks don't know that Franklin has maybe the best hitting team in the state and that Ravenwood has some of the best pitchers around. Both teams play great defense. My suggestion is that the experts should do a little research before predicting. Just ask Oak Ridge.

:thumb: It's fun to watch all the experts look past the District 11 representatives to the state tourney. Reminds me of the 5A football forums that didn't give District 11 a chance at state. Lots of folks don't know that Franklin has maybe the best hitting team in the state and that Ravenwood has some of the best pitchers around. Both teams play great defense. My suggestion is that the experts should do a little research before predicting. Just ask Oak Ridge.

Ha hate to tell u man but this is not Football and pretty sure oak ridge is not in the state tournament sorry

Ha hate to tell u man but this is not Football and pretty sure oak ridge is not in the state tournament sorry

Looks like you missed the point, paco. May have been too subtle for you...others seemed to get it. It's not by accident that there are two teams from District 11 at state. Interestingly, Franklin was a 3 seed in District Tourney and Ravenwood was 4th.

Edited by Dist11fan

I think a lot of people are underestimating science hill they have gotten a lot better since the start of the year

Watched Kyler Burke pitch to Blackman. Oot has a good number 2 guy. Pitching will win out. I give Oot the edge but I've not seen Ravenwoods pitchers this year. If they've got one better than Burke they are good. What happened to mt juliet and their pitchers?