WHO?

OZZYIII

Does anybodyknow anything about summertown? I know they beat nashville christian academy but does anyone know what they can do?

Its Nashville Christian School. They beat us 2-0 and i pitched. I threw alot of curveballs and they really didnt hit it that good. The pitcher that pitched wasnt that good but i guess he we their ace we just hit the ball strait into the ground all night. The are nothing special but they make most of the plays on defense.

They have Superior Defense and to beat them you will have to play small ball or just knock a few homers...they have a lot of depth at pitching but no one real great pitcher...Ivey is there ace...but there LHP Blackburn is there most controlled and gets the most outs...another way to beat them is to a heavy dose of off speed stuff and every now and then throw sum heat but they can hit you Good if you throw more fastballs then breaking and off speed pitches..try to get up on them early cause they have trouble digging out of holes..they have a Great coaching staff who can really outcoach ya so be on your game both mentally and physically...hope that helps thats about all i know.. :thumb:

They have Superior Defense and to beat them you will have to play small ball or just knock a few homers...they have a lot of depth at pitching but no one real great pitcher...Ivey is there ace...but there LHP Blackburn is there most controlled and gets the most outs...another way to beat them is to a heavy dose of off speed stuff and every now and then throw sum heat but they can hit you Good if you throw more fastballs then breaking and off speed pitches..try to get up on them early cause they have trouble digging out of holes..they have a Great coaching staff who can really outcoach ya so be on your game both mentally and physically...hope that helps thats about all i know.. :thumb:

Their LHP is Cameron Bradburn not Blackburn. And also the team is known for digging out of holes. They score more runs in the late innings than the early ones. I will agree that their coach is among the best.