CAK vs. CCS

oiyboy2

These teams somehow find a way to play each other in state. However in the previous years it has been in the finals. Unfortunatly this year it is in the first round. The number one and number two team will be playing each other wednesday. Who will win?

These teams somehow find a way to play each other in state. However in the previous years it has been in the finals. Unfortunatly this year it is in the first round. The number one and number two team will be playing each other wednesday. Who will win?

i thought CAK played CPA in the first round

I believe its Chattanooga Christian and Knoxville Catholic at 7:30 Eastern on Wednesday

That is correct. #1 vs. #2 in the state in the first round. Just like CAK vs. FRA 2 years ago. Hate that those two teams have to meet so early.

CAK plays CPA at 4:30.

The CCS Knox Catholic game was the final game of the CCS tournament. Fatigue had to effect both teams. I heard Knox Catholic didn't much depth on the bench. That may have effected that game where as CCS probably played some other guys in the two games.

Both teams will be "fresh" on Wednesday. Should be very interesting.

I believe CCS had some injuries at the time of their first meeting. They seem to be at least semi healthy now.

What about Knox Catholic?