Fulton Maroon vs. White Game

rmayes12

Fulton High School will conclude its spring drills with the Maroon and White Spring game on Thursday 5/25 at 6PM at the school. Admission is free. WKCS-FM 91.1 will broadcast the game live beginning at 5:45.

WKCS will also broadcast live the Maroon and White game draft on Tuesday 5/23 at 2:30 as the coaches select the teams.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton High School will conclude its spring drills with the Maroon and White Spring game on Thursday 5/25 at 6PM at the school. Admission is free. WKCS-FM 91.1 will broadcast the game live beginning at 5:45.

WKCS will also broadcast live the Maroon and White game draft on Tuesday 5/23 at 2:30 as the coaches select the teams.

RMayes who looked good other than the obvious guys ??? Also does Fulton have any OL stepping up ???? I think will be the weakest link next year ..Defense should be good with 8 of 11 starters returning ... is S. Reilly playing ??? If so that gives them 3 OL returning ..what younger guys looked good on OL ????????

RMayes who looked good other than the obvious guys ??? Also does Fulton have any OL stepping up ???? I think will be the weakest link next year ..Defense should be good with 8 of 11 starters returning ... is S. Reilly playing ??? If so that gives them 3 OL returning ..what younger guys looked good on OL ????????

RMayes who is number 3 in Maroon ???

I believe it was Cobb. He played a great game.

Thanks Namowicz .... looks like some guys switched numbers or maybe just for spring game .. was Rogan wearing 24 ?? Dont know who number 4 was in marron or number 3 in white ... anybody know what Dominic Minor's number was ???? How did OL look ???? Who are some of new guys to step up in OL this year .... what number was Phillip Bates ?????

From a Roadrunner Standpoint, the Fulton Falcons looked good compared to a spring game. I was very impressed with Rogan, Cobb, and the sleeper this year Derrick Humphrey. D. Hump was really palying hard. He's looking to get on the field this year. But the Falcons did look good...

The final score was 14-12 in favor of the White team. The White scored 14 points in the fourth quarter to get the win.

Terrence Cobb scored two TDs (8,2) for the Maroon. He will wear #3 this season.

Jonathan Blair hit Ken Tyson on a 17-yard TD pass, and Dennis Rogan scored on a 7-yard run for the White. Brandon Winters scored the winning 2-point conversion.

Both teams played well on Thursday.

We were really impresed with the crowd for the game. I know a few people also listened on the radio. Thanks to all of our fans.

We hope to have some photos posted on here soon and also on www.fultonfootball.com.

The final score was 14-12 in favor of the White team. The White scored 14 points in the fourth quarter to get the win.

Jonathan Blair hit Ken Tyson on a 17-yard TD pass, and Dennis Rogan scored on a 7-yard run for the White. Brandon Winters scored the winning 2-point conversion.

We were really impresed with the crowd for the game. I know a few people also listened on the radio. Thanks to all of our fans.

We hope to have some photos posted on here soon and also on www.fultonfootball.com.

Hey Russell,

Can you email me. I have a question for you. unapproved website@comcast.net

I wish I had known there as a game ... I knew Buck usually didnt have spring practice ... .. Russell what OL do you think will step up and help where they lost 3 or 4 guys depth wise ???????? Thanks for the report ..any other number changes ??? Who was number 3 in White ?? was that Tyson ??? I thought he was number 2 ... number 3 in White caught a TD pass ...

I wish I had known there as a game ... I knew Buck usually didnt have spring practice ... .. Russell what OL do you think will step up and help where they lost 3 or 4 guys depth wise ???????? Thanks for the report ..any other number changes ??? Who was number 3 in White ?? was that Tyson ??? I thought he was number 2 ... number 3 in White caught a TD pass ...

#3 in white was Ken Tyson. He will still wear #2 next year.

I believe Antonio Hamilton will wear #99 for this season.

OL will be a key area for this year's team. Wiley, Reilly, and Kennedy have experience, the key will be developing new starters to plug into the line. There are several candidates for these positions. Phillip Bates moved from TE to the line to give more depth. Coach Black has done an unbelieveable job the last few years in bringing the OL along as the year goes on.