Those BOYSSS from Oaktown

2priceless

Hey soph, thanks for the correction on Sinor's name. I guess I was thinking LUTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR when I typed that b/c I do know better!

As Mc Gowan didn't participate in spring Because of baseball, I was unaware he had been moved to SS?? I always thought Mc was a lock at LB . Are you sure about this? I think that Sinor would be a heck of a LB. He seems to have the physical tools and the aggressiveness. Is he still going to play bball, baseball, AND football?

Andrew didn't quit baseball. Ty and PJ went to a camp in Nebraska. Andrew was saving his days that he could miss. Andrew is right now a SS. His size and speed are more suited for coverage than in the hole blowups. We still have Mike and Bragdon.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew didn't quit baseball. Ty and PJ went to a camp in Nebraska. Andrew was saving his days that he could miss. Andrew is right now a SS. His size and speed are more suited for coverage than in the hole blowups. We still have Mike and Bragdon.

who else plays LB

:thumb:

i think ur jus a cocky jerk it seems like....and no last yr u wernt the best player on the team..

Im gonna have to agree with youree on this 1...he was the best 1 on the team last year.... and tj if you do play football you must stink cuz you're on here 24/7 bud,do you have anything better to do my friend? :thumb:

Edited by george dubya

:lol:

:o

Im gonna have to agree with youree on this 1...he was the best 1 on the team last year.... and tj if you do play football you must stink cuz you're on here 24/7 bud,do you have anything better to do my friend? :lol:

well BUUD no im on here aloot or at sportscom BUUD... i quit football BUUD..

Sam wasnt the best player on the team BUUD im sry BUUD...

there were a couploe players ahead of him too BUUD!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

and i think im alright when it comes to football BUUD....

I'd rather play basketball or baseball though BUUD

:o

well BUUD no im on here aloot or at sportscom BUUD... i quit football BUUD..

Sam wasnt the best player on the team BUUD im sry BUUD...

there were a couploe players ahead of him too BUUD!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

and i think im alright when it comes to football BUUD....

I'd rather play basketball or baseball though BUUD

why did you get so defensive? he disagreed with you and was under the impression that you played football but was wondering why you had so much time i didnt know u played baseball good luck on whatever sport you play kid

• 2 weeks later...

So how did you like the Auction and Dinner if you went? Oakland had a great showing and had Raymond Berry (Hall of Famer 1973). We made a ton of money off the tickets alone not to mention the auction itself. By the way, you know football season is close when you are getting cloth for practice.

So how did you like the Auction and Dinner if you went? Oakland had a great showing and had Raymond Berry (Hall of Famer 1973). We made a ton of money off the tickets alone not to mention the auction itself. By the way, you know football season is close when you are getting cloth for practice.

Glad to hear the auction went well.