updates for dyersburg knox game

1stround1stpick

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

we had to play them in basketball. i cant imagine soccer. i would have been so bored in goal but had the best goals against hahaha.

yea, im here till the 10. then doing some more traveling around then coming home at the end of june. im up right now following my pistons via the internet. how do they look?

yea...the best teams we ever played were mccallie freshmen year or cbhs junior year. oh yea, and USN senior year. haha. no, but remember cbhs, that attack was crazy. i just remember me and you just getting blasted the whole game. and i remember you kicked me in the head that game. as well as 8th grade.

Edited by danielwsp

no kidding, i mean i hate to admit it but this division is so weak! no offense to A/AA teams, its just that the overall level, aside from the 2 or 3 top teams, is not good. just my opinion.

they look really good right now

it was weak because players like lcsoccer played in it.... :lol:

------ um yea, actually i was just telling someone about that 2 days ago, diegel never realized that i did that to you, he thought the other guy did. but nope, it was my knee. and it was my hand that busted your nose in freshman basketball. haha i like to hurt you.