Great Job Ridgeway!

BTWSOCCER

Congrats to the Ridgeway Roadrunners on making it the State semifinals. They had not been ranked high in any of the polls all year. Ranked 30th on a poll on coacht, the Roadrunners showed that they can truely play. Making it further than any team from the west,(except CBHS) even top ranked Houston, the Roadrunners amazed the entire state. The Roadrunners played an amazing semifinal game against Bearden and came up short handed. Congrats Ridgeway!!!!

Congrats to the Ridgeway Roadrunners on making it the State semifinals. They had not been ranked high in any of the polls all year. Ranked 30th on a poll on coacht, the Roadrunners showed that they can truely play. Making it further than any team from the west,(except CBHS) even top ranked Houston, the Roadrunners amazed the entire state. The Roadrunners played an amazing semifinal game against Bearden and came up short handed. Congrats Ridgeway!!!!

they played well, i had never even heard of them but i will keep up with them next year.

They looked pretty young, how many seniors are they going to lose?

this was the last year of ridgeway soccer most likely were losing 7 starters i believe and we have no freshmen coming out, but we definatley should have been in the finals we tooled bearden the entire game with our midfield just couldnt get it on target

i would have never guessed you all had 7 seniors.

are you kidding? you all played great, but Bearden had tons upon tons of chances that should have been goals, a ball stopping on your goal line, balls being played across your six with no forward there to pick it up. It just goes to show that forwards need to make their runs *hint hint Bearden*

I definitely would not say you all 'tooled' anyone.

and after a while you all pushed 6 defenders back, and that is when Bearden started possessing a little.

this was the last year of ridgeway soccer most likely were losing 7 starters i believe and we have no freshmen coming out, but we definatley should have been in the finals we tooled bearden the entire game with our midfield just couldnt get it on target

Oh hush with that nonsense. You barely scraped past Ooltewah, and they weren't very good at all.

Didn`t Dyersburg make it to the semi-finals???

What other pols are there in soccer? You mentioned there were more pols than the one on coacht. Do you have a link to any others?

Thanks

Luck of the draw, Ridgeway.

Congrats on the semi-finals, but you beat Ooltewah. Barely. Not real impressive to the rest of the state.

Oh, and good luck fielding a team next season.

I'm serious. Not good luck fielding a good team, but fielding a team at all!

Ridgeway played Bearden to the wire.... actually out played us....they gave us everything we could ask for and more....too bad you didn't have the chance...hahahaha......hopefully Ridgeway will field a team next year...they are a class school with class players!