McKenzie Class A STATE CHAMPS

timbdp

Great Job McKenzie !!! Let's do it again ! Most of these players played at the State Level when they were in Babe Ruth and they improved and came back and won a State Championship at the High School level. We wish you much success Seniors ! We are proud of you ! We'll 2/3 rds of the remaining team that are mostly made up of sophmores that will be juniors next year also placed 3rd in the State playoffs last year in their Babe Ruth season. So let's return to MTSU and get another ring for McKenzie High School.

What do you say ? Let's get another Championship, Kee, Brown, Jones, Kirk, Reeder, Chapell, Anderson ( members of the Babe Ruth team that placed 3rd in the State in 2005) and the rest of the McKenzie Baseball Team. Again, :lol::D CONGRATULATIONS MCKENZIE !!!!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Job McKenzie !!! Let's do it again ! Most of these players played at the State Level when they were in Babe Ruth and they improved and came back and won a State Championship at the High School level. We wish you much success Seniors ! We are proud of you ! We'll 2/3 rds of the remaining team that are mostly made up of sophmores that will be juniors next year also placed 3rd in the State playoffs last year in their Babe Ruth season. So let's return to MTSU and get another ring for McKenzie High School.

What do you say ? Let's get another Championship, Kee, Brown, Jones, Kirk, Reeder, Chapell, Anderson ( members of the Babe Ruth team that placed 3rd in the State in 2005) and the rest of the McKenzie Baseball Team. Again, :lol::D CONGRATULATIONS MCKENZIE !!!!!!

Hey scout, are any of these players playing in Babe Ruth this year? Would any be interested in a 16u only Babe Ruth team?

Congratulations to the Rebels on their championship.I'm happy to see the level of baseball in West TN remains high throughout the area.There was very little interest when I was in school & it's great to see area teams playing at the highest level.

I know that Jones, Chapman, and Kirk are playing on a 16 and under travel team out of Camden and Kee is pitching for an 18 and under team from Jackson. The Tennessee Stars. I'm sure Brown is doing something I don't know his plans and I'm not sure about the rest. Looks like most have thier summer planned out but if Brown hasn't made his mind up, he might be interested.

Hey scout, are any of these players playing in Babe Ruth this year? Would any be interested in a 16u only Babe Ruth team?

could you give a little info about the team... where it is located?? h-town?? and what type of compettion they will be playing... who could i contact if i were interested????

could you give a little info about the team... where it is located?? h-town?? and what type of compettion they will be playing... who could i contact if i were interested????

Contact me at s293028@uu.edu. I am working out the details of a tryout for next Saturday. We will be playing against the 16-18 year old Babe Ruth teams during the regular season but when it comes tournament time we will be playing in the 16u state tournament which will be held in Lexington. Winner goes to Richmond, Va for the Southeast Regional. Thanks

I know that Jones, Chapman, and Kirk are playing on a 16 and under travel team out of Camden and Kee is pitching for an 18 and under team from Jackson. The Tennessee Stars. I'm sure Brown is doing something I don't know his plans and I'm not sure about the rest. Looks like most have thier summer planned out but if Brown hasn't made his mind up, he might be interested.

Brown signed with Bethel to play golf.

Brown signed with Bethel to play golf.

This is Drew Brown not Beau. He is the catcher for the state champs and younger brother of Beau. This kid is only a sophomore, if you havn't seen him play you don't know what your missing, just ask Drew Hayes. There is no doubt he would start on any travel team!!

Edited by Baddogg11

Contact me at s293028@uu.edu. I am working out the details of a tryout for next Saturday. We will be playing against the 16-18 year old Babe Ruth teams during the regular season but when it comes tournament time we will be playing in the 16u state tournament which will be held in Lexington. Winner goes to Richmond, Va for the Southeast Regional. Thanks

Good luck!

This is Drew Brown not Beau. He is the catcher for the state champs and younger brother of Beau. This kid is only a sophomore, if you havn't seen him play you don't know what your missing, just ask Drew Hayes. There is no doubt he would start on any travel team!!

Yeah I quickly realized that, just after pressing submit. I felt like I'm an idiot....You guys have Drew Brown nailed for sure, this kid is tough. He calls the games, and even did that last year as a freshmen. He has a great grasp on the game, and has 2 big years left in his h.s. career, he will be a fun one to watch. That team is going to be solid in the next few years, and will certainly make a run at another state title in the next 2 years.