• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 state championships

2 runner up's

11 students signed to play college sports

Graduates headed to MIT, Vandy, Northwestern, etc.

I wouldn't say it's been that bad of a year for USJ!

Congrats to Covington and USJ on great seasons!

I think that is great. But, it makes me wonder how many of those titles are true titles.

I think that is great. But, it makes me wonder how many of those titles are true titles.

All of them are true titles!!!

Congrats to Covington for winning the State AA Championship. You are a fine team. Enjoy it because looking at your roster it looks like a rebuilding period is on the horizon. USJ will be a serious threat for the next several years. I will be very surprised if the Bruins are not back in the thick of things next year.

The USJ Bruins had a heck of a year overcoming hurdle after hurdle and I am extremely proud of what these young men accomplished. From Single A Champions to the AA Championship Game in one year is quite an accomplishment.

It is my hope that some of the posters that think baseball is life and death will wake up and realize it is just a game. There needs to be less hate in this World and athletics should be a means to create joy and happiness instead of dislike and hostility. Enjoy it for what it is and phrase every young person you can regardless

of their team. Things got way out of hand on this Board a few times this year and I want to apologize to any that I offended. Instead of stones being thrown it would be nice to see more olive branches in the future and I'll be the first to extend one.

Good luck and goodbye as necvol is signing off for the last time on the Baseball Board! I might be back to read but my place will now be found on the Volleyball Board in support of my sweet (not little any more but) little girl.

Here's hoping for life's best to all of you!!!!

Congrats to Covington for winning the State AA Championship. You are a fine team. Enjoy it because looking at your roster it looks like a rebuilding period is on the horizon. USJ will be a serious threat for the next several years. I will be very surprised if the Bruins are not back in the thick of things next year.

The USJ Bruins had a heck of a year overcoming hurdle after hurdle and I am extremely proud of what these young men accomplished. From Single A Champions to the AA Championship Game in one year is quite an accomplishment.

It is my hope that some of the posters that think baseball is life and death will wake up and realize it is just a game. There needs to be less hate in this World and athletics should be a means to create joy and happiness instead of dislike and hostility. Enjoy it for what it is and phrase every young person you can regardless

of their team. Things got way out of hand on this Board a few times this year and I want to apologize to any that I offended. Instead of stones being thrown it would be nice to see more olive branches in the future and I'll be the first to extend one.

Good luck and goodbye as necvol is signing off for the last time on the Baseball Board! I might be back to read but my place will now be found on the Volleyball Board in support of my sweet (not little any more but) little girl.

We will all miss you! I can never thank you enough for the insight and for all that you have done. You will be sorely missed, but I know that you can make a few guest appereances.

You need to give it up. This has been a bad year for USJ all the way around.

Cheating scandal

State Championship revoked

Tennis player kicked out of the state tennis singles championship for poor sportsmanship.

I know USJ has had some high marks as well, but they have had plenty of bad exposure too this year.I`ll get blasted for making this post, but it`s the truth.

Congrats to the baseball team for doing so well. I still think it`s not right that the championship is a winner take all. USJ only lost one game in this tournament. Every other team had a chance to have that "one bad game" and stay in it.

You need a tissue

Bye! you want a going away party.