Need info concerning MTSCA All Academic Team Awards

sbf

I need info concerning where and when the MTSCA All Academics Team Awards will given. I know that it is suppose to be at the All Star Game in June, but that's it. Our coaches didn't inform our girls that they had made the team, but a parent who happened to be on CoachT did, and then I'm still not sure if they all know. We do not know any specifics on the time, place, etc. If anyone out there could give me some information it would be greatly appreciated.

What is MTSCA?

Alfred E. Newman it is the Middle Tennessee Softball Coaches Association. Look under Links on the coacht home page to find out all you want to know. A big old congradulation to the Trinity girls. After we played them at State last year I knew they would be a force.

Alfred E. Newman it is the Middle Tennessee Softball Coaches Association. Look under Links on the coacht home page to find out all you want to know. A big old congradulation to the Trinity girls. After we played them at State last year I knew they would be a force.

1 went to the links site for this, but couldnt find a roster for the girls playing in the north/south game. is this posted sanywhere, or could anyone list the players?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Wow I haven't been keeping up with softball had no idea.Been keeping up with baseball and we are slowly fading there.I will check it out!!Thx 
    • It is what it is. Sorry DFL.
    • One of the biggest loosing teams in Mid-State are the Macon County Tigerettes. I have noticed that the roster is smaller than in the years past. All the senior's have quit. We have a great group of Jr High players coming up. I sure hope they don't loose them, like they have lost so many others this year. With this young group of girls coming up, a weaker district, they should have no problem going to State. 
    • It was updated this season, because I did it.  Linder is the school's all-time leading rusher at 5,156 yards with 2,436 of those coming in 2014. 
    • Oh, I’m sure you did. Maybe you heard just a rumor, but considering we have a football practice field and a soccer field that’s frequently used for lacrosse games and practices, I highly doubt it. Let me change that. I know for a fact that didn’t happen.   Glad you finally stopped attacking a bunch of high school students, but still obsessed with the coaching staff for some unknown reason, even though you could name more than three (at most) coaches without looking it up. But now come up with something else.