Fayette Academy of Jackson Christian

JTRIM

I myself believe fayette will win because of there abosolute strength and speed and eagerness to roll some hats off the eagles.JCS lost #54, was there main man he could doit all he stopped fayette every time, and as i remember fayette was down 7-0 last year until the 4th, and they then messed up, they are a senior heavy group, are used to winning also, and Joe Wentoworth, thats a name all of you will hear alot of next year, no not for having the most picks in the shelby metro like last year, but for his GOD given ability to run the ball like a mad man, fayette's backfield consist of Ron butler, Pete Watson, Joe Wentworth, Cole Trim-all State, they are the main Running Backs all benching over 300 and squating over 400 and the slowest time they have is a 4.8, that aint slow from a 230pounder, there line, montague-All State,carpenter,smith,burrus,kiiiiiiihnl,they to are amazing, the linebackers,WOW, is all i can say for them, DB's ,great like usual.And anothere big reason why i think they will win is the loss of JCS's coach , when you take the gas out of an engine, it don't move, its gotta figure out another way to move,it takes time and more than one season i'd think, but JCS is no doubt gona be an Awesome that will,like fayette, give it a shot for the title

I myself believe fayette will win because of there abosolute strength and speed and eagerness to roll some hats off the eagles.JCS lost #54, was there main man he could doit all he stopped fayette every time, and as i remember fayette was down 7-0 last year until the 4th, and they then messed up, they are a senior heavy group, are used to winning also, and Joe Wentoworth, thats a name all of you will hear alot of next year, no not for having the most picks in the shelby metro like last year, but for his GOD given ability to run the ball like a mad man, fayette's backfield consist of Ron butler, Pete Watson, Joe Wentworth, Cole Trim-all State, they are the main Running Backs all benching over 300 and squating over 400 and the slowest time they have is a 4.8, that aint slow from a 230pounder, there line, montague-All State,carpenter,smith,burrus,kiiiiiiihnl,they to are amazing, the linebackers,WOW, is all i can say for them, DB's ,great like usual.And anothere big reason why i think they will win is the loss of JCS's coach , when you take the gas out of an engine, it don't move, its gotta figure out another way to move,it takes time and more than one season i'd think, but JCS is no doubt gona be an Awesome that will,like fayette, give it a shot for the title

JO BYRNS VS FAYETTE in the semis both these teams are loaded one of these two will lead the state in defence the winner of this game is very capable of winning the state and will play either friendship chr. or south pitt for all the marbles. the RED DEVILS FROM JO BYRNS got the weapons to score on any given play very dangerous passing attack to a very tallented ground game,it will be hard to score against their defence this year,dominant def. there are two possibly three that will make all state from this team in 1a good luck to all GO RED DEVILS!!!!!!!!