Advanced Guard Camp Part 2

Advanced Guard Camp- "Its a Guards Game"

Date: August 12th Coopertown Middle School (off I-24,exit 24,before you get to Springfield)

Time : 9:00am-4:00pm

Entry Fee : $35.00

Empasis on:

________Pressure on the ball

________Attacking Presuure

________Feeding the Post/ Post players welcome !

________Mid-Range Game

________Penetrate & Pitch

________& much more

**Conducted by former Division I Players

**Game speed drills

For more information contact Terry Boykin at 931-302-6015 or email:tboykin7@yahoo.com

DO NOT MISS IT

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like we are going to have another GREAT turnout for Part 2 of the Advanced Guard Camp. We have players coming from all over the state of TN and KY and we have assembled another great camp staff. Young players trying to take their game to the next level..PLEASE don't miss it. There are still some spots available so please contact Terry Boykin at 931-302-6015 or email him at tboykin7@yahoo.com to reserve a spot. SEE YOU THERE !!!!!!!!

Don't miss this camp. My son has started private lessons with Terry and all I can say is WOW! We are fortunate to have him in the Middle Tennessee area for lessons. I can't say enough about this young man.

It looks like we are going to have another GREAT turnout for Part 2 of the Advanced Guard Camp. We have players coming from all over the state of TN and KY and we have assembled another great camp staff. Young players trying to take their game to the next level..PLEASE don't miss it. There are still some spots available so please contact Terry Boykin at 931-302-6015 or email him at tboykin7@yahoo.com to reserve a spot. SEE YOU THERE !!!!!!!!