Paul Brock out at Dig to Win?

bratman

<<BE, great post as usual. I thought this topic might not stay up here, since it is specifically "club" and not at all High School.>>

FYI, if you find that your club discussions DO disappear, there is now a forum for Travel Team Volleyball on CoachT -- I found it, quite by accident, a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks for the info P4K, I had no idea this existed, either!!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info P4K, I had no idea this existed, either!!

VBD, as you know exposure to the sport is something that will make it grow for Middle School and High school programs. It owuld be interesting if Someone could tabulate the effect of adding clubs to see how many players were added because of the addition. It would not surprise me if there were 100+ players added because of this fact. What has been brought out and is evident is that VB is growing a lot in areas that are just doing a little to promote it and providing "expert expertise" is just a small part of promoting the sport. This may be causing some nervousness, especially in the High School area when more sports have to compete for the same good athletes or it may not. it may be a whole different group of p[layers which would be good. Chattanooga would be a good sport to see if adding clubs has increased interest.