Cookeville and White Co

seven777

Whats the predictions this year and how do the teams look?? I didnt get to see WC scrimmage Livingston but I heard we dominated them. Also did the Cavs scrimmage LA and how did they do?

My Prediction after last year, if we play to our potential WC wins easily. WC should have beaten the Cavs last yr and I heard they lost alot to graduation. We just reloaded.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the predictions this year and how do the teams look?? I didnt get to see WC scrimmage Livingston but I heard we dominated them. Also did the Cavs scrimmage LA and how did they do?

My Prediction after last year, if we play to our potential WC wins easily. WC should have beaten the Cavs last yr and I heard they lost alot to graduation. We just reloaded.

it will be a good game but wc not in the class of my cookeville boys dont want to sound mean but i just dont see you guys winning but its like always if we play to our potential we win big but good luck.

White County you better try and get us this year because we are reloading, having to replace a lot of starters. If you don't get us this year it will be another long stretch of winlessness against the Cavs.

And there is no way you could beat us last year or the year before or before or before. Thi season is your only hope.

But I predict WC will lose to the Cavs by 10

White County you better try and get us this year because we are reloading, having to replace a lot of starters. If you don't get us this year it will be another long stretch of winlessness against the Cavs.

And there is no way you could beat us last year or the year before or before or before. Thi season is your only hope.

But I predict WC will lose to the Cavs by 10

I think overall you may be right BUT we have nothing to lose and Cookeville on the other hand ....well ...if WC beats you then you look silly.

With all the best coaches and equipment and prep work theres no way we can compete with you right? I apologize I dont know what I was thinking. :)

I think overall you may be right BUT we have nothing to lose and Cookeville on the other hand ....well ...if WC beats you then you look silly.

With all the best coaches and equipment and prep work theres no way we can compete with you right? I apologize I dont know what I was thinking. :thumb:

777 i did not say you could to compete with us.you keep saying coaches and equipment. but what about our players there just as good as yours.so give our kids some credit.did you every thank maybe we do have a good team.about looking silly i dont see us losing and after our game we will not see you post anything anymore so good luck from the big bully up the road.lol

Cookeville by 14+

Have any of you that are predicting a Cavs win even seen White Co or are you just going by past history??

Talent wise WC is superior, their weakness of course is the coach. As of right now I have WC with a slight advantage due to it being played atWC.

Have any of you that are predicting a Cavs win even seen White Co or are you just going by past history??

Talent wise WC is superior, their weakness of course is the coach. As of right now I have WC with a slight advantage due to it being played atWC.

777 if sparta beats cookeville i will be very suprised.....i mean there is always a chance.......but not much of one.... you say that sparta has lots of talent,but you say the coach is no good and doesnt do the right things with the boys.Well seeing as ya'll have the same coach as last year and he doesnt do the right things still, even if you have all the talent in the world, the boys can't do it all. Now Cookeville does have talent and a very good coach to go with it. That's why they are successful year after year. Sure White Co. had talent last year , but ill admit that all ya'll had in my opinion last year was some big lineman, a talented lineman playing running back, and a good reciever. No offense, but unless there have been transfers to White Co., then i don't see ya'll beating the Cavs. :(