Tellico Plains-

johnnyboy

After last season their head coach resigned. They hired a guy from Alabama or Mississippi and then he decided not to come. Then they hired Scott Estep and he went through spring drills, but now I notice on Monroe County web site they are looking for a head coach. What gives? What happened to Estep? How are the Marooners going to be this year?

seems that Tellico is going through what a lot of schools go through. administration that will not stick behind a coach or hire someone who wants and can do the job. I know alot of good coaches who either get passed over or are mistreated by the administration and made to feel uncomfortable. I hope that is not the case there an can only wish the best of luck to that group of players, parents and faculty members

seems that Tellico is going through what a lot of schools go through. administration that will not stick behind a coach or hire someone who wants and can do the job. I know alot of good coaches who either get passed over or are mistreated by the administration and made to feel uncomfortable. I hope that is not the case there an can only wish the best of luck to that group of players, parents and faculty members

where are you from getright?....you sound a lot like a person i used to coach with

i am from north east tennessee in the upper cumberland area, not a coach but a very interested parent of two children. Where do you work or did you work? R U from Tellico?

i spent several years at scott county high school as defensive coordinator under bill hall. currently in middle tennessee