Warren Co. @ Dekalb

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now i remeber dekalb's band home many yall got like 4 ppl in the band

no the band has bout 40 ppl in it ne wayz its the only thing at the school thats consintley wins, but alot of ppl leave after halftime because alot of ppl come just to watch the band then yall could prolly take over some of our side but i doubt yall do

no the band has bout 40 ppl in it ne wayz its the only thing at the school thats consintley wins, but alot of ppl leave after halftime because alot of ppl come just to watch the band then yall could prolly take over some of our side but i doubt yall do

Boy doesn't that sound Familiar Pioneer fans that seems to be the case a couple years ago. actually about 2.

There are going to be a lot of people there bieng neighboring counties.

Edited by Phoenix27

Everyone says Dekalb has gotten alot better, and I was looking at yalls roster and yall have 39 kids out

I think yall are still a few years away before yall can really make a run at beating some goods teams

But I guess will find out in about 35 days

Better come ready because are team and crew will be :thumb:

What do you mean by ARE TEAM? Oh, wait you mean our team?

Everyone says Dekalb has gotten alot better, and I was looking at yalls roster and yall have 39 kids out

I think yall are still a few years away before yall can really make a run at beating some goods teams

But I guess will find out in about 35 days

Better come ready because are team and crew will be :lol:

actually DeKalb roster is about 60 plus but it doesnt matter how many ppl you have on your team it only takes 11 ppl i think it should be a good close game ill be there to watch it but alot of yall seem to think warren will bring alot of ppl to the game well im sure dekalb will bring them too so as long as we got some cops there it should be ok with the crowd

actually DeKalb roster is about 60 plus but it doesnt matter how many ppl you have on your team it only takes 11 ppl i think it should be a good close game ill be there to watch it but alot of yall seem to think warren will bring alot of ppl to the game well im sure dekalb will bring them too so as long as we got some cops there it should be ok with the crowd

I don't think that he was provoking a fight I just think that he means that there will be a big crowd from Warren Co.