Warren Co.@ Bradley Central

WcPioneer43

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Warren Co. will take it

But they are in the same shoes yall were in last year

they have along losing streak and i know they would love too do the samething to us we did to them

take down the goal posts

:lol: i say we tear them down agian if we win the lincoln co game

I say it will be a good game both programs rebuilding and Bradley with a new coach in Damon Floyd. Does Warren co still have the same Qb and RB as last season?

No we don't but we have bout 3 RB just as good as that one last year

And the QB isn't as good as Paz, but he is still pretty good

Plus a very very very good D

Timmy Lynn Qb for Bradley i give him about a C-

Mark Gibson RB for Bradley A+

Joel Moody WR B+ could be alot better if he can learn to get yards after the catch

Bradleys O Line and D line are huge this year but not really Tested all that much yet.

As For Bradley Kicking game i have no idea yet havent heard much from that end.

ok ive been holding out to reply just to hear what some people say

first off im not gonna hide my self this is ryan as some of yall know i go to alot of games well i belive warren county has a big advantage over bradley central considering the fact we were 5 and 5 last year and they werent but i do belive we have a few chinks in our armor the area im most worried about is a area no one has mentioned yet our offensive line i know they have been working hard in the offseason but im not sure how well they can protect kyle we will have to see

i am with everyone that says our defensive will be rally tough thins year

so that is my opnion on warren county vs. BC is WC 38 BC 17 but im ready for the 18 when all the talking stops and they settle it on the field

Timmy Lynn Qb for Bradley i give him about a C-

Mark Gibson RB for Bradley A+

Joel Moody WR B+ could be alot better if he can learn to get yards after the catch

Bradleys O Line and D line are huge this year but not really Tested all that much yet.

As For Bradley Kicking game i have no idea yet havent heard much from that end.

yeah i know that bradley has a good RB......but about ya'lls O line and D line......what would you say the average size is bradleybears?

ok ive been holding out to reply just to hear what some people say

first off im not gonna hide my self this is ryan as some of yall know i go to alot of games well i belive warren county has a big advantage over bradley central considering the fact we were 5 and 5 last year and they werent but i do belive we have a few chinks in our armor the area im most worried about is a area no one has mentioned yet our offensive line i know they have been working hard in the offseason but im not sure how well they can protect kyle we will have to see

i am with everyone that says our defensive will be rally tough thins year

so that is my opnion on warren county vs. BC is WC 38 BC 17 but im ready for the 18 when all the talking stops and they settle it on the field

You don't have to hold out that is what the T is for if you have an opinion then say it.