Lydell Blue

THE SQUAD

one tip STAY AWAY FROM HICKORY HOLLOW

For those that don't know about the HH area - please follow 82cat's advice and stay away from there. I have been robbed twice in broad daylight in the HH parking lot. Robbed once, shame on them ... twice, shame on me. I won't shop there anymore.

Get well soon Lydell! We need more good guys like you protecting us! :D

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that don't know about the HH area - please follow 82cat's advice and stay away from there. I have been robbed twice in broad daylight in the HH parking lot. Robbed once, shame on them ... twice, shame on me. I won't shop there anymore.

Get well soon Lydell! We need more good guys like you protecting us! :thumb:

I echo the sentiments about Lydell!! :lol:

But you know that's a real shame what's happened to Hickory Hollow & the Antioch area in general. Back when I was younger,before Cool Springs was as nice as it is today(it took several years to fill in with good stores); and when Opry Mills was still "Opry LAND"(may you rest in peace :lol: ...),Hickory Hollow used to be absolutely THE place to shop (mall wise) in middle TN.Great stores,and always clean & safe. I haven't been there in a while I had no idea it had gotten so bad.

THE SQUAD :lol:

Edited by THE SQUAD