Greeneville vs. Anderson County

DevilDL77

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeneville has very few players coming back, but does have a two way standout in Danny Bannach that will probably be the best player in the game.

Still, after talking with him, I feel that Greeneville's probably going to start off the season on the short end of the stick....so I'd go with Anderson County.

Edited by JesseWJohnson

Greeneville has very few players coming back, but does have a two way standout in Danny Bannach that will probably be the best player in the game.

Still, after talking with him, I feel that Greeneville's probably going to start off the season on the short end of the stick....so I'd go with Anderson County.

We might not have many players coming back but we do have a lot of players that have worked their butts off all summer long and have the heart to win football games we arent going to lay down for anybody

Edited by DevilDL77

Same coach.

Greenway was denied tuition by the school to return to G'ville.

I dont know who or were your getting your info from but your wrong! I just talked to Greenway 2 min. ago and he never was denied tuition, so get your facts straight before you start spreading rumors!

I dont know who or were your getting your info from but your wrong! I just talked to Greenway 2 min. ago and he never was denied tuition, so get your facts straight before you start spreading rumors!

I'm glad you are defending your teammate, but the info is true. But all hope is not lost, he gets to appeal the decision to the school board. If approved to return he will be monitored for attendance, grades, and behavior. I wish him and the team the best. This just goes to show that G'ville is still in favor of student-athletes getting an education, and not the so called "recruiting" players they are accused of.

Edited by guestuser