Smyrna vs. Lavergne

last post on this nothing more to say but in summary

Lavergne is clearly the favorite returning the region 4 coach of the yr, the offensive player of the yr and that offense that is unstoppable.

Per hsfootball's on words they have the best wr in the region in gray and they have already pronounced smyrnas secondary as terrible.

Lavergne is ready they have had meetings slept on the field and worked hard while the rest of the teams have slept and ate cake and ice cream all yr so they will clearly have an advantage.

In a serious note the reason I really think Smyrna will pull off this upset is

1. Kicking game smyrna returns they same kicker that beat them last year and he is also an outstanding punter

2.Retturn game I can't wait to see the ball kicked to or punted to Rod and Antoine

3. People forget last yr as good as Sonny was for the yr He was a sophmore in this game starting his first varsity game and only threw it a few times mostly on 2 man routes with no shotgun or 4 and 5 wides.

4. Despite attending more of our scrimmages than our players parents and girlfriends lavergne has not seen a lot of our new packages on offense and will be suprised on a few personal sets we will throw at them ( did not run them once in a scrimmage)

Smyrna has a lot of new coaches and they all have put in a lot of new things and I believe they will all come together this friday night when the lights are on and its time to get it done.

Smyrna - 31

Lavergne - 21

haha, I said "medicore", just like Smyrna's DB's think our WR's our "built around one WR", I guess we will all see what happens friday won't we? After the game there willl be no excuses what so ever, win or lose I am going to congradulate both teams and give credit to the losing team because it is a fact that both teams will go out fighting. Hopefully its us but i dont know, the mighty 82cat doesn't think so. :angry:

I hope the game is a well played one, no injuries, no controversy, just flat out football. May the BEST team win. :thumb:

**My last post on Smyrna vs. LaVergne**

Edited by HSsportsfootball

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, I said "medicore", just like Smyrna's DB's think our WR's our "built around one WR", I guess we will all see what happens friday won't we? After the game there willl be no excuses what so ever, win or lose I am going to congradulate both teams and give credit to the losing team because it is a fact that both teams will go out fighting. Hopefully its us but i dont know, the mighty 82cat doesn't think so. :thumb:

I hope the game is a well played one, no injuries, no controversy, just flat out football. May the BEST team win. :D

**My last post on Smyrna vs. LaVergne**

you said they were "TRASH" and "mediocre" at best besides maceo but either way this will be a great game and i think it will be good to see bad blood spill on the field i want make a prediction and i wont comment on this board till after the game and i get the info because i got to support my school oaktown :D

Yes its true.. Sam Youree has returned to his old stomping grounds but will not play football anymore.. "His heart is not in football anymore" is what I have heard from many people... this is definately a big big loss but not as BIG as most people think.. the same wide outs that were predicted to start will and nothing changes at all.. no new game plan no nothing.. ALl the Luck to Sam and maybe someday we will see him on the feild again..

Its almost here.. a couple days away.. things are getting heated.. the nervousness is starting to kick in... the reality that there will be over 10,000 people there and cameras everywhere.. the reality that this is probably the most hyped game of ALL time.. yes I said All time.. when else hae you seen this much hype 4 to 5 months before the game.. Friday night at 7:30 they better be ready to play football b/c who ever shows the most heart walks out the winner.. GOOD LUCK to both teams...