Smyrna vs. Lavergne

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about rod pushing..i told him this all week b4 the gaem..watch jerry rice tape..i have done this NUMEROUS times..u watch how he runs his patterns and watch his feet..now what u dont see is when he sets it down to the db..he gives a push off..that is TOTALLY LEGAL...tssaa rules say that as long as a wr doesnt extend both arms u can push off as hard as u want...i have done my tape watching and this is how i learn the tricks of the trade in hs football...all recivers out there..it never hurts to watch jerry rice and lynn swann run their patterns...it will expand ur knowledge on the game and it helps ALOT...TRUST ME,,,

Word says there were some athletes involved in the recent vandalisim . I hope that the administration and Central office set a precedent and banish those kids from their respective schools making them ineligible for their sports this yr. If they are cold enuff to place holes in fields that could end ANOTHER's career by being injured, then they don't deserve the chance to play themselves or to represent their various schools in uniform. I mean what were they thinking??? Kids from THEIR school would be put at risk too by playing on such a field. If punishment is severe, it might make others think twice about doing worse.

Word says there were some athletes involved in the recent vandalisim . I hope that the administration and Central office set a precedent and banish those kids from their respective schools making them ineligible for their sports this yr. If they are cold enuff to place holes in fields that could end ANOTHER's career by being injured, then they don't deserve the chance to play themselves or to represent their various schools in uniform. I mean what were they thinking??? Kids from THEIR school would be put at risk too by playing on such a field. If punishment is severe, it might make others think twice about doing worse.

I honestly dont think you can do much more worse to a feild.. and next year people will think twice bout going and damaging property.. people work way to hard for (whoever did it) to come mess it up..