Best Juniors..

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LaVergne and Smyrna has the best juniors in the region. Without a doubt.

BOLD statement...i know us 2 have had this arguement many times, we'll never agree, so i wont try to convince you this time, i will just say...

riverdale c/o 2008 > lavergne and smyrnas class of 2008 :thumb:

from what I hear, WC's juniors didn't lose a region game as freshmen. Conner McChurch and JT Majors are very good players. Lebanon also has some talented juniors from last year's young squad.

well let's see... riverdale's all junior online except for one, ladarius verge, paul boykin, jeremy mcclain, trent gander, josh vanhoose, julius worthington, mike brroks, lb lawrence. and many other to step up over the off season. i'm worried about lavernge's juniors, they were strong sophmores last year

This is varsity not freshman ball anymore. Thats like saying "Well the Ravens won the super bowl 5 years ago" where are they now? the past doesn't matter. Stop going by the Lions Bowl cus no one gives a CRAP about freshman season from 3 years ago. Players grow and develop as years progress. LaVergne has 5 starters on Offense and 8 on defense and picked to be really good. The juniors aren't better than Riverdales? I won't say they are better than Smyrna's unless Sonny quits his senior but Riverdale doesn't have any impact juniors except Boykin and Verge and I guess McClain.

This is varsity not freshman ball anymore. Thats like saying "Well the Ravens won the super bowl 5 years ago" where are they now? the past doesn't matter. Stop going by the Lions Bowl cus no one gives a CRAP about freshman season from 3 years ago. Players grow and develop as years progress. LaVergne has 5 starters on Offense and 8 on defense and picked to be really good. The juniors aren't better than Riverdales? I won't say they are better than Smyrna's unless Sonny quits his senior but Riverdale doesn't have any impact juniors except Boykin and Verge and I guess McClain.

We have alot more impact players than people think