Tyner,Ezell, and Warren County

skinnycat67

warren counties line wasnt big , ezell's line doubled them. i mean our

line just averages 265, and all over 6'2......... but all teams looked good. we had less number but played well with both teams. warren county was descent but will not hack it playing against lincoln county..............

...In my opinion Ezell's line was the smallest of the three teams...I guess everyone might see things differently...winning games begins with a 'mental attitude'...if you believe you will win good things can happen...when WC played Lincoln last year the score was 20-13...looks like you may accomplish a win this year...Good Luck!!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are u kiddin me ram fan I mean seriously warren county scored againts our second team and you definitly were watching another game if u think our line is small I mean if u think warren's 5'6 gaurd and yalls little gaurd (which was so small i couldn't even read his number, were bigger than our line then sure. maybe u have some problems w/ your eyes our somthin?and sure maybe yalls lines were fatter than ares but not bigger in height w/ weight.and with all the hype yall had i thought yall were goin to be huge but it turns out all the rumors were lies. I mean sure yall had a few good plays but so warren and us I mean if u dont think Hardin's(#2) catch was somtin special then u had to be looking at the clouds

Edited by DRich66

Not sure why everyone is getting concerned about scrimmages-in the last few years Sequatchie has tied or beaten people like Cleveland, Red Bank, Ringgold GA, Mt Juliet, Notre Dame, Polk, and most years in the last few probably wouldn't have beaten them in the regular season. It doesn't mean much. Winning them is good, you always want to win, but it's more evaluation than anything.